Kettering, OH

Orchard Park Elementary School 0

Posted April 26, 2010
Both of my children went there. Love the teachers and administration and staff!

Posted October 11, 2009

Posted June 03, 2009

Orchard Park Elementary School 0

Posted April 01, 2009
We have loved having our two children attend Orchard Park. Together they have had 6 teachers and all but one of them was great!! The classroom teachers as well as the 'specials' teachers are very caring and have helped our children realize their potential. It is a smaller school which is wonderful and it has a very active and supportive PTO.

Posted June 25, 2008
My daughter will be moving on to 1st Grade this Year. I cannot tell you how please I was with our Kindergarten experience. I also want to point out how instrumental Miss Forlines has been to our love of this school.

Posted May 27, 2008
Small school - awesome. Great atmosphere. Extra help for those who need it, extra stimulation for those who need it.

Posted May 01, 2006
My son has gone to kindergarten and 1st grade here and we are very happy. He's had two excellent teachers, they've got good activities and programs and my son is really doing well. He's brought home some really great things from art class! He also like music and gym. The school has completed a remodel now and it's a great facility.

Posted March 19, 2006
We have really enjoyed Orchard Park over the past 5-6 years. Both children have done well with nice small class sizes and a lot of parent volunteers/participation.

Posted January 16, 2006

Posted July 22, 2003
Orchard Park is a wonderful school in a great community. Most of the teachers are well prepared and great with the children. I am pleased to have my child attend this school.

Orchard Park Elementary School
600 East Dorothy Ln, Kettering, OH  45419
(937) 499-1910
Last modified Orchard Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Orchard Park Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top