Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 23, 2016
Mrs. Grawe is an amazing teacher. I was a teacher, and I don't know how she does it. She is relavent, highly organized, differentiates instruction for each child, and truly cares. The school even says her class is the best behaved. Her students, including my son, adore her. I admire her greatly.

Posted March 01, 2016
The teachers at Orchard Park are amazing. So far every one of my son's teachers has been organized, enthusiastic, and dedicated. The PTO works hard to raise money for various programs for the kids. The feeling at Orchard Park is one of community as well.

Orchard Park Elementary School 1

Posted September 18, 2015
Very Very unhappy the teachers are just not in communication with parents and the principle seems to be more concerned with his image than he is with the schooling of the students

Posted April 26, 2010
Both of my children went there. Love the teachers and administration and staff!

Posted April 01, 2009
We have loved having our two children attend Orchard Park. Together they have had 6 teachers and all but one of them was great!! The classroom teachers as well as the 'specials' teachers are very caring and have helped our children realize their potential. It is a smaller school which is wonderful and it has a very active and supportive PTO.

Posted June 25, 2008
My daughter will be moving on to 1st Grade this Year. I cannot tell you how please I was with our Kindergarten experience. I also want to point out how instrumental Miss Forlines has been to our love of this school.

Posted May 27, 2008
Small school - awesome. Great atmosphere. Extra help for those who need it, extra stimulation for those who need it.

Posted May 01, 2006
My son has gone to kindergarten and 1st grade here and we are very happy. He's had two excellent teachers, they've got good activities and programs and my son is really doing well. He's brought home some really great things from art class! He also like music and gym. The school has completed a remodel now and it's a great facility.

Orchard Park Elementary School 4

Posted March 19, 2006
We have really enjoyed Orchard Park over the past 5-6 years. Both children have done well with nice small class sizes and a lot of parent volunteers/participation.

Orchard Park Elementary School 4

Posted July 22, 2003
Orchard Park is a wonderful school in a great community. Most of the teachers are well prepared and great with the children. I am pleased to have my child attend this school.

600 East Dorothy Ln, Kettering, OH  45419
Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. (937) 499-1910
Last modified Orchard Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.