Posted June 25, 2013
This will be my child's 4th year at Prass and I couldn't be happier with the staff and school itself. The principle Mrs.Dupler is outside each morning to welcome the children, along with other teachers. The parents at the school are very involved!

Posted March 11, 2010
My daughter has been at Prass since K. She is now in third grade. We love this school! The teachers are great and very helpful. The new principal, Mrs. Dupler is very good. She always has time for parents and students. The art teacher is wonderful and he has taught my daughter so many things. The office staff are friendly. The only negative I have found is that the PTA can be kind of hard to get involved in at first. I am going to be sad to leave this school next year, due to relocation.

Posted May 31, 2009

Posted April 07, 2008

Posted March 27, 2008

Posted September 14, 2006
What an awesome school. I can't say enough good things about the school. The principle is so extremely involved in the school and all the teachers are amazing!

Posted January 29, 2006
Prass is an excellent school with a inspiring principle, dedicated teachers, involved parents, and eager to learn students. As a parent, I did my research and took advantage of the district's open enrollment.

Contact Information

2601 Parklawn Dr
Kettering, OH 45440

Prass Elementary School
2601 Parklawn Dr, Kettering, OH  45440
Last modified Prass Elementary School is a public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Prass Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.