Posted April 24, 2008

Kings Junior High School 4

Posted July 30, 2007

Posted June 17, 2007
My children have attended Kings for three years. I have had children in Elem., Junior and the Senior High Schools. I think this is an excellent district. I have taught and my kids have attended other schools closer to the city. Unless you have ever gone to a school closer to the city you don't know how lucky you are to have such a great district. My students grades have gone up, there is a lot of one-one teaching, students are encouraged to participate in sports, not a lot of trouble occurs at the school, even in the Senior High. I don't think you are going to find a better district unless you go to a private school.

Kings Junior High School 2

Posted February 03, 2005
- a former student
I graduated from kings in 2002. I remember junior high was a tough 2 years for me. It seemed like there were so many cliques. Teachers didn't help make the environment any easier when they seemed to favor the more outgoing, 'cooler' kids. We also had 'team 1' and team 2' I know this might have helped teachers plan their lessons better, but it seemed like a divison among the students. Each team did their own thing. Instead of dividing students up and labeling them, i think it would have been much more effective to provide equality among all students. It would also provide a chance for students to branch and meet new people. I also think the teachers should have been more in tune with the 'awkward years' of growing up and been more sensitive toward the students during this period of schooling.

Kings Junior High School 4

Posted March 08, 2004

Posted August 25, 2003

Kings Junior High School 2

Posted August 22, 2003
We had terrible problems with this school, moved out of the district as a result. But unfortunately we waited much too long. The social environment is awful and it seems they would rather gloss over it and pretend there is no problem than address it. I don't think we will ever get over the things that we went through in this school district.

Kings Junior High School
5620 Columbia Rd, Kings Mills, OH  45034
Last modified Kings Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kings Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.