Lakewood, OH

Posted February 02, 2010
We love Sts Cyril and Methodius school. Everyone is one big family. Parents volunteer. This truly a Catholic school.

Posted August 04, 2009
My daughter loves Sts. C&M. She has blossomed. I am very pleased with the education she has received.

Posted June 18, 2009
I was a student at this school from kindergarten until our class graduated this past spring. It has given me some of my happiest memories and I am sad to se my days in this school go. The teachers were so caring and altho it is small it has many programs and fun events. It has a wonderful education and I hope you consider sending your children here.

Posted March 25, 2009
This is clearly the best school in the Lakewood, West-Side of Cleveland area. The teachers are very attentive to each and every student's needs and the principal is dedicated in creating an atmosphere of learning, leading and Catholic morality.

Posted April 24, 2008
This is the only school in the area that reminds me of my former Catholic grade school. The students are well disciplined, they attend Mass weekly, their Principal, Mrs. Shakarian, is an excellent leader, and they won a prestigious award from the Department of Education. My children run into the building in the morning!

Posted August 09, 2007
This Blue RIbbon school does not only have the lowest tuition in the county, but has some of the best teachers as well. They go above and beyond their call of duty, and that is a lot considering what these people are paid.

Posted July 25, 2007
This is an award-winning US Dept of Ed Blue Ribbon School - what a jewel! It is a nice, small alternative to the other big Catholic school in Lakewood. If parents want lots of individual attention for their children - and caring teachers, check this one out. The principal is gifted as an administrator. She knows every child in the school by first name. The school is over 100 years old and better than ever!

Posted December 12, 2006
Our daughter was at a another school getting straight A's and learning nothing. That school was just passing her through. In her first year at St.Cyril's her grades properly reflected her learning level. She received mostly B's and C's. In the last two years, her grades have been mostly A's and a few B's that properly reflect what she is learning. Mrs Shakarian and her staff do a great job. The Blue Ribbon Award properly reflects what is happening in this school.

Posted November 22, 2006
St. Cyril's has a wonderful academic program that was recently validated by winning a national award - the Presidents's Blue Ribbon School Award. We recently enrolled our 4th grade daughter and she loves the school. This is truly a Catholic school in the best tradition of Catholic education. We are very pleased.

Sts. Cyril - Methodius School 4

Posted June 23, 2006

Sts. Cyril - Methodius School
1639 Alameda Ave, Lakewood, OH  44107
Last modified Sts. Cyril - Methodius School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Sts. Cyril - Methodius School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top