9-12|Private

Bad
Good

St Edward High School

Posted November 03, 2009
This all boys school is the most amazing school in Northeast Ohio. They are focused on top quality education, morals and values, incredible athletics and the staff in first rate. The principal is a great man with a clear desire to provide an outstanding learning environment for the young men that attend there.

Posted January 09, 2009
A truly amazing school. Probably the best secondary school available anywhere, enabling young boys to mature into honorable manhood. Fantastic well rounded education. Outstanding teachers. An investment that pays off for a lifetime.

Posted May 06, 2008
Amazing school: great teachers, great coaches, great academic emphasis as I feel my son will be very well prepared for college, and extra-curriculars, especially athletics, that are second to none. My only complaint is the principal. He needs to go, as he is a hypocritical, unpleasant man to be around.

Posted May 01, 2008
Two of my sons graduated from St Edward and one is a current student. From the great academics, emphasis on faith formation, and extracurriculars, we couldn't ask for more. Very accepting school community. My sons truly loved being at this school. Go Eagles!

Posted April 20, 2007
We currently have 3 sons at SEHS. Our oldest is graduating next month (5/07). We are very pleased with the academic offerings and extracurriculars. Our senior is finalizing his college choice from several excellent offers. We feel he is well-prepared for his college years.

Posted August 31, 2005
I have two sons currently attending St. Edward, one who has graduated, and one who will be attending in a few years. I am extremely impressed with the quality education my sons are receiving/have received. They are definitely prepared for rigorous college programs, have matured into strong young men of faith and character, and have ample opportunities for quality extra-curricular participation. The investment in a St. Edward education has yielded excellent returns for our sons.

Posted November 30, 2004
Great education for my sons...they were very prepared for college and becoming men of character. Go eagles!

Posted September 18, 2004
As a parent of a SEHS graduate and a new freshman this year, I know that young boys become men at this school. They are constantly challenged, encouraged in academics, extracurriculars, and sports. They have many Nat'l Merit Finalists, Semi-finalists, and Commended Students every year. In the last 10 years, this school has become the best in town!

Posted April 18, 2004
As a former student I can say the education is second to none. For those incoming students that may be a little behind or advanced in certain subjects the classes are set to foster growth while not holding anybody back. My first year of college showed me how much I had really learned at St. Edward when many of my classmates were not ready for this material and most of it was a repeat for me.

Posted August 22, 2003
As of now, I am not a parent...but a former student of this school. In short, I highly recommend St. Edward H.S. to those seeking a quality college preparatory education within the moral atmosphere of Catholic doctrine and teachings. My only complaint is that this school has never been, and is still not co-ed. I believe that it is a more realistic setting for young men & women to attend classes and socialize together.

St Edward High School