St Edward High School 0

Posted November 03, 2009
This all boys school is the most amazing school in Northeast Ohio. They are focused on top quality education, morals and values, incredible athletics and the staff in first rate. The principal is a great man with a clear desire to provide an outstanding learning environment for the young men that attend there.

St Edward High School 1

Posted January 28, 2009

Posted January 15, 2009

Posted January 09, 2009
A truly amazing school. Probably the best secondary school available anywhere, enabling young boys to mature into honorable manhood. Fantastic well rounded education. Outstanding teachers. An investment that pays off for a lifetime.

Posted May 06, 2008
Amazing school: great teachers, great coaches, great academic emphasis as I feel my son will be very well prepared for college, and extra-curriculars, especially athletics, that are second to none. My only complaint is the principal. He needs to go, as he is a hypocritical, unpleasant man to be around.

Posted May 01, 2008
Two of my sons graduated from St Edward and one is a current student. From the great academics, emphasis on faith formation, and extracurriculars, we couldn't ask for more. Very accepting school community. My sons truly loved being at this school. Go Eagles!

Posted April 20, 2007
We currently have 3 sons at SEHS. Our oldest is graduating next month (5/07). We are very pleased with the academic offerings and extracurriculars. Our senior is finalizing his college choice from several excellent offers. We feel he is well-prepared for his college years.

St Edward High School 4

Posted February 06, 2007

Posted August 31, 2005
I have two sons currently attending St. Edward, one who has graduated, and one who will be attending in a few years. I am extremely impressed with the quality education my sons are receiving/have received. They are definitely prepared for rigorous college programs, have matured into strong young men of faith and character, and have ample opportunities for quality extra-curricular participation. The investment in a St. Edward education has yielded excellent returns for our sons.

St Edward High School 4

Posted August 30, 2005

St Edward High School
13500 Detroit Avenue, Lakewood, OH  44107
Last modified St Edward High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
St Edward High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.