K-8|Private

Bad
Good

I graduated from this school, and it is amazing. This school made me completely prepared for High School, taught me to stay strong in my faith, and gave me a true appreciation for the Fine Arts. The teachers are all entirely dedicated to teaching, and are completely fair. This school offers High School courses including Spanish. I cannot thank my parents enough for sending me to this school.

I Love, Love, Love this school! My kids have been going here for the last 2 years and we couldn't be happier. The school is small and mighty! What it lacks in amenities it makes up in heart. I would rather have great teachers than a fancy building any day! Your child can learn at their own level, the teachers are kind and know EACH child. It is affordable as far as private schools go and they provide great scholarships if needed. And we love the christian atmosphere.

I have told my wife over and over again that sending our kids to this school has been worth every penny. My kids have scored really high on National test scores, and they have sports teams they can play on. Yes, it's small, but that is exactly why I like it.

Horrible school. I would send my kid to an inner city school before I'd ever send her back there. She got to HS and found that nothing she was taught their prepared her for the work in her HS.

My child attends because it is much better than attending ANY school in Cleveland. The teachers are kind, but I think they are just too overwelmed to do their jobs well. The Principal leaves much to be desired.

This school definitely struggles to keep up in sports, music and art. The academics are mediocre at best. The reason I keep my children in this school is because of the rest of what they get. They have teachers that take a personal stake in the moral and spiritual growth of my children and help them understand how to treat each other in a Christlike manner as well as how they expect to be treated by others. The parents in this community are what make this school possible and their evolvement is amazing and it is a blessing to witness. I recommend this school to any parent who values the long term (eternal) goals of raising a child.

Last modified Lakewood Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8