PK-2|Private

Bad
Good

Posted March 23, 2010
My son loves the warm, colorful, playful, and encouraging environment at Calvary. The teachers are top notch!

Posted June 22, 2009
I was fortunate enough to find Calvary Community School and could not be more pleased with my decision to send my daughter there. There class size is very small. The attention that is given to each child is something that I thought I would never be able to find in a larger city. The teachers are wonderful. I cannot say enough nice things about this school. Currently they are in danger of not being able to open due to lack of enrollment. If anyone out there is looking at enrolling into a different school or starting a child into K this is the place to go.

Posted May 06, 2009
I agree with the other reviewers- My two kids have gone to Calvary for two years now and it has been a wonderful experience. The school has been so flexible, accomodating our needs as a family and the individual needs of each of our children. I love the PE program which focuses on life-long activities- swimming, bowling, dance, hiking- It makes so much sense! They are so child-friendly and developmentally appropriate here- and really have the best interests of your child as a priority. I wish more schools would follow suit! Sadly we are moving so we have to find another school in our new town- so far I am hunting for one that can measure up.

Posted December 03, 2008
This school goes above and beyond my expectations. The teachers are some of the best . The best lesson my son has had an AWESOME experience at Calvary!

Posted July 10, 2008
This school is phenomenal!!!! My daughter has grown tremendously in multiple ways. They learn through interaction and the support of a 'community' style. Everyone cares about everyone and does their part to help others. This has been the best experience available.

Posted January 15, 2008
The entire experience has been wonderful for our daughter who is in 2nd grade (her third year there). The staff is over-qualified for the services they are rendering. Enrichment is a constant with this dedicated group of teachers and administrators

Posted April 20, 2006
The whole theory of the school the subject they are learning is applied to all the classes. Example they brought in their teddy bears for which they built beds so they used their math skills to measure. Patterning to make a quilt. The teacher ratio is 2 teachers for 13 children. For Phys Ed they had bowling, dance (at a local studio), swimming at the YMCA. Children are taken out of the school environment to learn. Went to NASA, the Fish store, Japanese Restaraunt.

16305 Hilliard Road, Lakewood, OH  44107
Last modified Calvary Community School is a Private school that serves grades PK-2