Garfield Middle School 4

Posted February 15, 2011
I need Interpreter for Spanish for communicate with the teacher of my son and they no have any there. ..

Posted May 06, 2010
I'm a 6th garder at garfield middle school and i can tell you that its a great school. first of all the teachers and staff are so helpful and care for our education.garfield middle school is a great school to go to.

Posted December 05, 2009

Garfield Middle School 0

Posted July 10, 2009
very good teachers and staff. Always available to meet with parents.

Posted February 18, 2009
I am an 8th grade Graduate of this School, and though i was only there for my 8th grade year, i still really like this school, The Principal Mr.Walter, is committed to Student Discipline and Academic Success. And the Teachers and Staff are very Friendly, Cooperative, and Committed to Student Success in the Classroom. And they have a very wide range of Extracurricular Activities and Sports. And the School environment is very good and the school is brand new, clean, and well Maintained. I would highly recommend this school to everyone.

Posted May 14, 2008

Garfield Middle School
13114 Detroit Ave, Lakewood, OH  44107
Last modified Garfield Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Garfield Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.