Roosevelt Elementary School 5

Posted August 30, 2010
I am thrilled with my children attending this school! They have been challenged and well taken care of. The situation is always met with the right amount of caring and discipline. Mrs. Griffiths, the Principal, is a strong, intelligent women who presents a great role model for my children. I moved from a much more glitzy school district in Northern Ohio, and since we have moved my children have tripled their knowledge, friends, and life lessons. Plus the school routinely takes field trips to some of the amazing cultural haven found in Lakewood. There are also plenty of chances for the parents to meet the staff and get involved in their child's education, the staff openly welcomes this.

Roosevelt Elementary School 5

Posted September 15, 2009
My children love Roosevelt. They have been attending school here for 5 years. We moved out of Lakewood once and the new school they attended couldn't even compare with the staff and education they received here. Thank goodness we moved back to Lakewood.

Roosevelt Elementary School 0

Posted May 27, 2009
My kids transfered here over a year ago. The faculty is amazing! they're more than willing to help tailor help to each childs needs and very polite and yet, to-the-point when discussing your child. Plus, lakewood has always had excellent schools.

Roosevelt Elementary School 4

Posted March 25, 2009
My son has attended this school for almost two years. Both primary teachers he has encountered has shown a commitment to education and childhood development as well as challenge my child and exhibit patience. The principal, Mrs. Griffiths is very approachable and fair when it comes to discipline. There are quite a few family activities throughout the year. We are moving and will trully miss this schooL!

Roosevelt Elementary School 4

Posted March 05, 2009
great teachers, wonderful music program, friendly office & library staff. Good principal. I think Roosevelt is a challenging environment to work in but the staff seems genuinely committed to the school and its students.

Roosevelt Elementary School 0

Posted February 19, 2009
best school i have ever witnessed we hadto move but my baby still loves it

Roosevelt Elementary School
14237 Athens Ave, Lakewood, OH  44107
Last modified Roosevelt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roosevelt Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.