9-12|Private

Bad
Good

I'm a senior at FC, and the experience I've had as a student at FCHS I believe has helped form me into a responsible young adult ready to venture into the real world. Academically, every student takes a course-load that is challenging, every Honors class is rigorous. Even though the school only offers four AP classes (AP English, Chem, Calc, Euro), I feel that the courses I've taken at Fisher, combined with self-motivation and a keen interest in social studies, will have adequately prepared me for when I take AP tests this spring (I plan on taking five). Socially, everyone gets along very well. I came into the Lancaster Catholic schools as a freshman and I was welcomed with open arms. Competitively, I do Quiz Bowl and when we win tournaments, I feel a huge sense of pride that the success of our Quiz Bowl team reflects positively on our school. Being a part of the Fisher Catholic community has had a tremendous impact on my young adult life, and I hope when I have children, I will be able to provide them with the same opportunity I was blessed with going to FCHS. - Thomas Moore, Class of 2014

My son is a junior at Fisher Catholic and his father and I have never regretted our decision to send him there. The school is small enough that every one knows one another, there are plenty of opportunities to participate in sports and clubs. The school's leadership is outstanding and operates with a clear vision and mission. The prinipal is extremely approachable and, in my opinion, easy to access. The faculty is excellent and demonstrate commitment to student success. Students at Fisher score very well on the OGTs, but more importantly, are taught to think critically. Despite its size, Fisher Catholic consistently has one of the best quiz teams in the state and regularly qualifies and competes in national academic competitions.

William V Fisher catholic High School is an amazingly friendly school and welcomes everyone in with open minds and hearts we have tons of school spirit and love to help the community!

i am a senior at this school, and i love it here. everyone knows everyone, and they are all friends.

i am currently a freshman at fisher and its an amazing school and its for students who want to accept challenges

I go to Fisher Catholic and I love it!

i am a former student, and my time there was amazing, the teachers are more than willing to help and the faculty and staff care greatly about us. the school pride is awesome and we are known for our student sections,.

FC is a wonderful school. There is tremendous pride in the school and it is evident. It is well worth the money. It is an investment in our child's future.

Last modified William V Fisher Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12