Bad
Good

The Tarhe community is very active. The teachers are excellent and the parents are involved in their children's education. This shows in the consistently high (and continually increasing) marks on the State Board of Education's annual report card. Also, starting with school year 2014-2015 Tarhe will be housed in a new state-of-the-art school building; furthering the ability to provide students with a high quality education.

Great school with a wonderful principal and fabulous teachers! I have 2 daughters who attend Tarhe and they love school! It is a great feeling to send my girls to school each day knowing they will not only learn, but enjoy it!

Mr Knight, and his staff, has always set an environment for learning and fun! I have had 3 children at Tarhe. I would recommend this school as "The place to be" for Lancaster elementary education!

I am more than pleased with Tarhe and the staff! Anytime I have had questions or concerns I have been answerd/contacted promptly! They have many forms of communication that fits ALL families!

Tarhe is a great school with energetic teachers and a very involved principal. Mr. Knight knows all of the kids and calls them by name. Each student feels important and my 2 sons told me "the teachers are happy there"!

We are very happy to have our children attend Tarhe Elementary. Mr. Knight impressed us from the beginning by memorizing our kindergarten er ' s name and makes sure to greet all the kids by name every morning. He always asks the kids about their families, which makes the kids feel at home with him. The teachers are wonderful as well. Mr. Duvall in particular has encouraged our kids in a way, they now think reading is fun! Needless to say, we are more than pleased with Tarhe Elementary school!

Every teacher that my niece has had since kindergarten go over and above their "call" of duty. The office staff is always nice, the teachers rock, and Mr. Knight: hmm what can I say? AWESOME!!!!!!!! It still amazes me how he can remember all the kids names and he jokes around with them and it is so nice to see the kids interacting with him. Keep up the good work Tarhe!!!

My son just started Kindergarten. Other than the huge amount of pressure from the gym teacher about tieing shoes everything has be great!

Tarhe is the best Elementary school my family has been part of! My older daught. went here 3rd.-5th. Now my 2 grandkid's attend we are proud to be part of such a great group of people....

This is one of the finest schools that I have ever been a part of.

Last modified Tarhe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.