Posted October 18, 2013
Tarhe is the best Elementary school my family has been part of! My older daught. went here 3rd.-5th. Now my 2 grandkid's attend we are proud to be part of such a great group of people....

Posted October 17, 2013
This is one of the finest schools that I have ever been a part of.

Posted October 17, 2013
My son started here in Kindergarten, he is in 1st grade this year. He has behavioral issues but that has not kept the staff from devoting their full attention to his academics and not just his behavior. He is a great student and every teacher has helped him blossom. The teachers are willing to do whatever it takes to make sure each student has their best learning tools available, even if that means implementing change in norms. The parents of the school are also devoted to helping the school and its students e the best they can be. Tarhe is a Great School!!

Posted October 17, 2013
Tarhe is great a great school! Parents are very involved here. Sometimes it is hard to tell the teachers from the kids though because of the way they dress.

Posted October 17, 2013
Tarhe is an excellent school with happy, positive teachers and great attention to success in the classroom for each child. My two sons have finally enjoyed school this year after transferring to Tarhe from another school outside of the Lancaster City Schools district. They are learning and improving noticeably in math and reading. The Principal, Mr. Knight, knows all of the students' names and makes the students feel valued and noticed. It is a good atmosphere for learning.

Posted October 17, 2013
The principal and staff do a tremendous job here! My kids look forward to school each day! We moved into our current home just so our children would be able to attend Tarhe Elementary!

Posted October 17, 2013
Great elementary school good leadership and great educator. My children are excited to go to school

Posted October 17, 2013
Tarhe is a wonderful school with an excellent staff and very involved parents. We had a very easy transition transferring in from another school. We are very proud to be a part of the Tarhe Elementary family!

Posted October 17, 2013
This school is awesome. The teachers care about every student, use technology in their lessons, and help increase students knowledge daily.

Tarhe Elementary School 4

Posted October 17, 2013
Wonderful school with great staff! Mr. Knight pretty much knows each student by name and greets them daily!

Contact Information

425 Whittier Dr N
Lancaster, OH 43130

School website

Tarhe Elementary School
425 Whittier Dr N, Lancaster, OH  43130
Last modified Tarhe Elementary School is a public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tarhe Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 66 reviews.