Posted April 27, 2010
because my neice loves that school and that school is so good to her; it has a lot of great qualities!

Posted April 22, 2010
My Grandaughter goes there & she is doing great. I think this is mainly because she has great, caring teachers.

Posted September 02, 2009
I have a kindergartner and a third grader at Alum Creek. This is an awesome school and simply one of the best districts in the state. Both of my children have loved all of their teachers, and I have found the PTO and administration to be very supportive. We will be moving soon and looking at other schools has been a challenge for us, because there certainly are very few out there that compare to what we have here at Alum Creek!

Posted June 17, 2009
We Love Alum Creek! Wonderful administration, teachers, staff and parents. Great learning environment and very good class sizes. Parents can be as involved as they want to be. There is no pressure and lots of support if interested. Our children have enjoyed all of their teachers. They are serious about teaching but work hard to be creative, fun and interesting. I whole-heartedly recommend Alum Creek to anyone moving into the area.

Posted March 31, 2009
I am a parent of four children that were lucky enough to attend AIum Creek. My oldest started there in second grade he is now a senior at Olentangy H.S. my youngest is now in fifth grade. and will be heading off to middle school next school . after being at alum creek for 11 years. I will miss it. and the excellent staff. I have found that whatever your childs need are they meet them. weather its in their gifted program or just needing extra help in different areas, they are there 100% for all of the students. The Art and Gym and Music programs are all amazing! Mr.Sargeant was a wonderful principal.and will serve his new elementary well. Mr.Zeoli the new principal seems to be doing a wonderful job. and im sure he will be an asset to an already great school.

Posted November 05, 2008
I think Alum Creek is very fortunate to have a staff of very caring, dedicated teachers. My child benefits greatly from the extra effort that the teachers put into their students. The only negative thing I can say about the school is the Principal, Mr. Sargeant uses his position as a stepping stone for a future position in politics rather than serving our children and being a postive leader that they can connect and look up too. Fortunantly for our children he is moving and hopefully being replaced by someone who cares more for our children rather than being the school warden.

Posted June 22, 2006
- a staff
I work at this school in the cafeteria. I can tell you first hand that this is one of the best you could ever send your kids too. The leadership of this school is unmatched and the teaching staff are dedicated and proud to teach your children. The entire staff is friendly and honestly cares about the children intrusted to us everyday. We really do care about them! Your kids safety is the primary concern.

Posted April 01, 2005
I can only speak for Kindergarten and First Grade, but our experience has been phenomenal. My daughter's teachers were amazing. They taught in the moment. They did not waste time. I have never seen anything like my daughter's first grade teacher. I wouldn't pick my child up so much as five minutes early for fear she would miss something because her teacher NEVER wasted any time. These kids were taught above and beyond the curriculum. The special programs are a nice balance to the curriculum. The art is amazing, though gym and music were only mediocre. The level of parent involvement is amazing. Us moms would practically have to fight to get to be the one to help in the classroom. I can't say enough good things about this school.

Alum Creek Elementary School
2515 Parklawn Dr, Lewis Center, OH  43035
Last modified Alum Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alum Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.