Posted October 03, 2013
Because of redistricting, we were only at this school one year. However, great 8th grade teachers- brought out the best in my daughter. It was while my daughter was on the class trip to DC that I realized how great the the Principal really was- excellent communicator- great with the kids. The school building is OLD..and kids comment about bugs- the building is well used and 'mature'- but very well maintained. They recently did cafeteria renovations also. Great school- good mix of kids- Staff that really works to bring out the best and get them ready for high school.

Olentangy Shanahan Middle School 0

Posted November 13, 2009
I am a student here and i feel that a lot of the time, we're doing pointless baseless activities in class and that the teachers keep repeating the same things. I also feel that when a teacher tells use once is enough.. they do not need to repeat it 10million times..and of the rules that they enforce here are not very practical and mostly pointless and stupid.

Olentangy Shanahan Middle School 0

Posted April 23, 2008
I love shanahan so much! I get challenged to the highest level every day and it is amazing. the classes are tailored to your needs mostly and the teachers are so wonderful! I LOVE shanahan middle school

Posted January 30, 2008

Posted September 21, 2007
- a former student
this school is great!!! Mr.Glassburn is the best teacher!

Olentangy Shanahan Middle School 4

Posted May 31, 2004
I am a current student at Olentangy Shanahan Middle School. Shanahan is a great learning experience. Students are exposed to new things and the teachers make learning new and exciting. Classes are of moderate size (about 15 to 20 in a class) so teachers are able to give individual attention. Students are challenged and there are programs for very good students and poor students. Teachers are helpful and caring and take time to listen to problems and help when ever they can. Shanahan is a great school and students find it a wonderful place to learn at.

Olentangy Shanahan Middle School
814 Shanahan Rd, Lewis Center, OH  43035
Last modified Olentangy Shanahan Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Olentangy Shanahan Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.