Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

Develops character: Agree

Yes. Reference my submission on veterans day. Thank you much and great job.. Go Olentangy.

The school is one of a very few that I am aware of to specifically recognize community military members during veteran's day. Great job!

Needs experienced leadership., need further education training to all teachers especially if you have kids on IEP , special needs , Autism. Lack of leadership, knowledge, training. They Talk, talk and express how they care about your child. But it's all staged talking. It's not about quality proper education, not sure what happen in today world of teachers/ schools. They just don't care! I see schools more as "business " and less of quality teachingx lacks proper support the need of children. We need better educated leadership , teachers having continuous education, passion, school district lacks understand special needs children. There are huge lack of training here. School is hiring classroom AIDS without proper education to assist your special needs child! This is set for failure., however I see more and more school teachers and guidance counslers walking around with their coffee cups. As a parent, when I see the lack of training at school for the teachers Their hands are occupied with coffee cups. Scratching my head, what's wrong with the picture here? This is not to intention to all teachers. Only to some. There are very talented, truly dedicated teachers and staff who I respect at this school.

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

That all depends what teachers you are referring too. Some are great and very professional and supportive. Some just don't care!, some teachers needs to move on to other career in life instead of wasting children's years of learning!

Amount of homework: Agree

This is the area where I feel it's just right amount. Now sending home the right materials to study is what's lacking!

My daughter is going to OOMS and it is academically a very good school. All her friends are great academically. Being an international parent, I do not see any racial profiling among students or the teachers.

On an academic level, this is a great school. Most of the teachers I have met seem to be in tune with their students and are willing to help where necessary. This school does have some social issues among the students, with some mean girl clicks and there are some racial barriers if you are of the minority. This is my child last year, so I am extremely glad because aside from the academics, the kids are mean and spoiled without much parental control. So if you are looking at this school, really get involved and be aware of your kid friends.

We love this school! Definitely a step above the schools in Licking County where we previously resided.

I love orange middle school, we have great teachers, a kind principal, and learn a lot. The teachers really try to interact-and I've enjoyed my past 2 years there.

Thia is a geat school. It has it's issue's with student saftey, but the school is picking up very well. I moved here not long ago, and I feel that this school is a great help to any acidmic need of any student. And the priciple is active in our stuff. he's always walking around to chaeck in on us. And the teachers are very active in the students. There is enough girl sports in the spring and fall, but not in winter. I strongly recomend this school to and parent who needs to find a school for their child.

Last modified Olentangy Orange Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.