Olentangy Orange Middle School 3

Posted May 25, 2014
On an academic level, this is a great school. Most of the teachers I have met seem to be in tune with their students and are willing to help where necessary. This school does have some social issues among the students, with some mean girl clicks and there are some racial barriers if you are of the minority. This is my child last year, so I am extremely glad because aside from the academics, the kids are mean and spoiled without much parental control. So if you are looking at this school, really get involved and be aware of your kid friends.

Olentangy Orange Middle School 5

Posted August 18, 2009
We love this school! Definitely a step above the schools in Licking County where we previously resided.

Olentangy Orange Middle School 5

Posted May 12, 2008
I love orange middle school, we have great teachers, a kind principal, and learn a lot. The teachers really try to interact-and I've enjoyed my past 2 years there.

Olentangy Orange Middle School 4

Posted May 10, 2008
Thia is a geat school. It has it's issue's with student saftey, but the school is picking up very well. I moved here not long ago, and I feel that this school is a great help to any acidmic need of any student. And the priciple is active in our stuff. he's always walking around to chaeck in on us. And the teachers are very active in the students. There is enough girl sports in the spring and fall, but not in winter. I strongly recomend this school to and parent who needs to find a school for their child.

Olentangy Orange Middle School 0

Posted April 24, 2008
My daughter has been at OOMS for 2 years. The teachers are wonderful to work with and really challenge the students. The principals are out and visible to the kids on a daily basis. The music program is fantastic.

Olentangy Orange Middle School 2

Posted May 07, 2007
My two children have been students of Orange Middle for the past year. Although, I have found the OMS teachers to be enthusiastic about educating our children I have some serious concerns regarding student safety. The principal & assistant principal need to take control of this situation and implement a no tolerance for fighting & harassment.

Olentangy Orange Middle School 1

Posted January 23, 2007

Olentangy Orange Middle School 4

Posted May 27, 2006
Overall I have been very pleased with the quality of staff at OOMS. The academic program through its 'team approach', particularly in the 6th grade level, has been very good for both my son and daughter as they made the transition from elementary level (from Westerville schools). The music program is excellent, as evidenced by the number of students that join and remain in the program and their continuous improvement. Parents appear very engaged and supportive of their students. I do sense a need for the principal to become visible at school events. I have seen him at one evening event in the two years that my children have been attending whereas the teachers are extremely visible and engaging. I would also like to see a stronger sports program for girls. I highly recommend this school to all parents, irrespective of the academic strengths their children may have.

Olentangy Orange Middle School
2680 East Orange Rd, Lewis Center, OH  43035
Last modified Olentangy Orange Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Olentangy Orange Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.