Posted August 08, 2012
Our family moved to the Lewis Center area mid-school year, and our child began attending GOES right away. We did not know anyone in the area, but knew where we wanted to live and which district we wanted our children to attend school in. The staff at the school district level were extremely helpful in making us feel welcome and comfortable. Within 1 week of moving to the area, our child was attending school. The teachers, principal and other kids made him feel welcome and happy to be attending GOES. We have been thrilled with the school, their curriculum and attentiveness to the details of our child's education. The facility is perfect for elementary aged children, and provides good protection from busy streets and highways with its location in the middle of a neighborhood. I would highly recommend this school to any parents looking to give their child a great education with quality school staff. Surrounding neighborhoods have many parks and good walking trails/sidewalks to get around.

Posted June 27, 2010
Glen Oak is a strong school in a strong school district. I have been very happy with every teacher that both of my school-age children have had, as well as all of the staff. We are very happy with our school.

Posted March 09, 2010

Glen Oak Elementary School 0

Posted October 20, 2009
I have one child in this school and I am very impressed by the staff and how much they care and enjoy working with and teaching the kids.

Posted February 27, 2008
Great school, teachers & administrative staffs. PTO is very active, parents participate in the activities. My daughter loves the school.

Glen Oak Elementary School
7300 Blue Holly Dr, Lewis Center, OH  43035
Last modified Glen Oak Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glen Oak Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.