Lewis, OH

Posted August 07, 2013
I cannot say enough positive comments about the school. The staff is amazing and very easy to talk to. The building is always spotless. The curriculum is outstanding and challenging. My daughter has gone to this school for 4 years after leaving the Westerville School District and I cannot begin to even compare the differences we saw immediately!

Posted September 22, 2009
I've moved three times in the past two years and this is probably the best school we've been in. Only problem is Olentangy district does not have five day kindergarten. The teachers are great, the nurse is knowledgeable and access to the school is easy. Highly recommend!

Posted February 27, 2009
This school shows my children everthing they need to know my daughter is determined to be a teacher ever since she has gone to this school

Olentangy Meadows Elementary School 0

Posted August 20, 2008
Love our school! The staff is incredible, and really have the students best interest, both short and long term in mind. They handle any and all discipline issues quickly, and appropriately. I feel completely comfortable sending my kids to school every day!

Olentangy Meadows Elementary School 0

Posted June 10, 2008
The staff is wonderful. The principals are supportive of students and have motivating personalities. Great place to be!

Posted April 30, 2008
the teachers are very approachable. the school is always very clean and tidy. the principals always seem to have a handle on things.

Posted October 25, 2007

Olentangy Meadows Elementary School
8950 Emerald Hill Dr, Lewis, OH  43035
Last modified Olentangy Meadows Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Olentangy Meadows Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top