Posted August 30, 2013
Freedom Trail has an amazing culture that makes the school a fun a safe place to learn for its students. It is filled with amazing teachers and has wonderful community support as well!

Posted August 29, 2013
I have had three kids go to school here. Excellent staff, teachers, administration and curriculum. Best of all, my kids love it there!!

Posted February 25, 2012
Great school, great teachers and great stuff. My kids love the school and their teachers.

Posted June 21, 2011
My son transferred in for and just completed first grade. We are very pleased with FTE. He has learned more there his first year than I had anticipated or dared to hope for. He also very pleased with the quality of the intervention services he receives. His teacher and the staff there are very caring.

Freedom Trail Elementary School
6743 Bale Kenyon Rd, Lewis, OH  43035
Last modified Freedom Trail Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Freedom Trail Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.