Central Elementary School 1

Posted February 03, 2012
There,s starting to be to many city kids transfering in and the schools going down hill.

Central Elementary School 4

Posted June 07, 2011
Overall the school is good and academically is better than most in the area. My childen attend Central and the teachers do a good job even though they have well over 20 students per class. Parent participation is encouraged and you can even bring younger siblings to certain things you volunteer for, which was not allowed at the last school my children attended. On the downside, the office is apparently overworked and you have to find out about athletics, etc for yourself as they are not in the newsletters and info is not sent home with students. I also couldn't pick the principle out of a lineup. My son thought her assistant was the principal for almost a year.

Central Elementary School 1

Posted April 08, 2011
For starters they almost wouldnt let my child start school because they wanted to wait untill he was 6 before starting kindergarten. Something about sports and school. Totally down on the people around this place, in debt up to their ears and act like idiots.. As soon as I finally seel my house, im outta here.

Central Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
The principal Mrs. Dinkle has an extreme amount of patience with all the children..The teachers my son has had have very different personalities & teaching styles, but it has given my son a well-rounded attitude. My son gets up and actually takes pride in not just his school work but also his personal hygiene and appearance. He looks forward to going to school and it has made me realize what a terrific influence that Central Elemantary has made on my sons childhood. Not only is my son receiving a great education, he has wonderful role models in his life because of Central! Everyone at Central on staff is always going that extra mile! I am proud of Central Elemantary in Lexington, Ohio!!

Central Elementary School 5

Posted May 27, 2009

Central Elementary School 0

Posted November 01, 2007
I really like the teachers, how they work with the parents. They are into making sure kids have respect for other kids as well as adults. That is something that was never talked about at Mansfield city schools. They make the parents help in the learning process which I have found to be a great learning experiance.

Central Elementary School 5

Posted April 02, 2004
What a wonderful school. The teachers are always helpful and willing to do what it takes to help my child excel in academics

Central Elementary School
124 Frederick St, Lexington, OH  44904
Last modified Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top