Lexington, OH

Lexington High School 2

Posted July 21, 2011
I went to Lexington untill my sophmore year and im glad i moved to shelby. The kids down there all try to act like they're something their not and it is ridiculous. Plus the drug problem is a major concern and needs to be adressed instead of ignored.

Lexington High School 1

Posted March 02, 2011
When we moved into the district the kids all tried to act like theyre better than me and real jerks. The teachers never were around when kids were fighting and being bullied. Im happy my parents let me go to another school..

Lexington High School 1

Posted June 03, 2010
Im a student that has been attending Lexington almost all of their life. I never really liked to school to be honest. The teachers play favorites with the students enrolled in athletics all the time and to me i do not see that as "professional" and are very few that are good at their job. I'm not going on here because i hate the school because im a kid blah blah blah im just telling the truth from my experience not a parent that looks at a kids grades. I'm miserable half the time there due to all the teachers giving us tests and quizzes all the time that we can barely handle. It does prep you for college, but at the expense of happiness. It's really not the school that id put my children in because i actually care about their happiness.

Posted May 29, 2009
My daughter is graduating this year, we are very pleased with the school system, that is one reason that we moved to Lexington. I would rate the school system FABULOUS!!!!

Posted January 16, 2009
I loved going to Lexington. It really gave me the opportunities that I needed to get me into a good college. They do a good job preparing students for life after high school.

Posted January 15, 2009
Lexington is by far the best school in Richland County. I have two children enrolled and they've gone to Lex. K-7th. The education they have received is top notch! I would recommend Lexington to anyone considering a move to this area!

Posted September 17, 2008
Best education/athletics in north central Ohio

Posted January 07, 2008
Great school overall. Excellent academics, instrumental and vocal music programs and visual arts programs. Athletics are good. Seems to be a first class operation.

Posted January 07, 2008
5 stars for Lexington Schools. My three children all went to Lexington Schools from kindergarten thru graduation. All were well prepared for their schooling after high school. Staff is caring, professional and just good at what they do. I highly recommend this district to those moving into the area.

Posted November 15, 2007
I am a parent of a senior in lexington. My son went to another private school in the area as a freshman but I soon realized they were not doing a good job. I enrolled my son in Lexington and have been very pleased. His teachers are caring, friends reliable, and extra curricular activities are amazing. There is something for every kid who has a desire develop and grow.

103 Clever Ln, Lexington, OH  44904
Last modified Lexington High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lexington High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top