Lexington, OH

Lexington Junior High School 2

Posted May 12, 2014
Family lived here for one year and was happy we transferred. Overpaid for our house,and had a terrible time trying to sell.(for a loss).My kids said they just didn't fit in at school and were made to feel like outsiders.

Lexington Junior High School 2

Posted March 16, 2012
this school dont teach the right way and there is alot of drugs and meen people.

Posted March 23, 2008
I go here. This is a very excellent school district. The only 'down' about this school is the lockers and the steps. This is a very old building, but there are fun stories and historical meaning behind it. The lockers get tough at times, but that's just because I am one of the students. I love the Junior High, and I do not want to leave!

Posted February 21, 2006
My family moved here from Rhode Island a few years ago and i dont regret it. Lexington schools are wonderful. I, Quin have so many things offered for me to join. I plays many instuments and i am learning many things that my parents never even knew of. At lex your child gets a chance to learn to speak many different lauguages, play countless intruments, visit many new and exciting places on fieldtrips and s/he can take classes that are at the right level for their needs. The teachers are helpful and most live in lexington. Since Lexington is a smaller school system all the teachers get to know your child and their parents. I only wish we would have moved here sooner.

Lexington Junior High School 4

Posted July 27, 2004
- a former student
The junior high at Lexington is great! The teachers know what they are teaching, and help the students excel at academics. The principle is focused on a goal of getting the best teachers there are. I would highly recomend Lexington Schools.

Posted July 26, 2004

Lexington Junior High School
90 Frederick St, Lexington, OH  44904
Last modified Lexington Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lexington Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top