Western Elementary School 1

Posted March 28, 2013
wasnt impressed with the system. theyre not patient enough to work with all the children.

Posted December 08, 2009
Where do I start I can't say enough good things about this school. From the principal to the teachers it is all around a great school. Would recommend this school anyday. Keep up the great work Western we will miss you!

Posted January 06, 2009
Western has proven to be an excellent elementary school for my 1st and 3rd grader. We moved here from a city that had an excellent school system and I was very pleased to find the quality that I have found here!

Western Elementary School 0

Posted September 12, 2008

Posted May 30, 2007

Posted January 25, 2007
Terrific school part of a terrific school system. Lexington has a great PTA, teachers and principals. My daughter loves school. She learns so much and is always excited to tell me about it. The teachers make learning fun and that makes all the difference! Very well rounded too.

Western Elementary School
385 West Main St, Lexington, OH  44904
Last modified Western Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Western Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.