Posted December 11, 2010
because the teachers and buillying i went thier i left that school cause it was a mean school so don't go thier

Posted November 21, 2010
my friend is getting bullied by kids at west middle school for his past 2 school years.

Posted July 25, 2008

Posted July 25, 2008

Lima West Middle School 5

Posted December 19, 2007
West Middle School engages it students and keeps them involved in their own accountability for learning. Goals are measurable and the students know exactly where they stand at all times with the grades. I love the data binders and the student led parent-teachers conferences. Kudos to the teachers who are just as engaged and interested in their students success. I get an e-mail every week from my son's homeroom teacher keeping me updated at all times. Communication between school and home is outstanding.

Lima West Middle School 4

Posted April 06, 2006
I can't say enough about the Principal of this school. She knows all the children's names and has fantastic leadership skills. There are many wonderful teachers at the school, who show a genuine love for the children. My only two issues are with is one of the Administrators and a Writing teacher. If those two would be replaced, there would be an incredible improvement!

Lima West Middle School 4

Posted January 27, 2004
This school has helpd my daughter a lot with her accidemics. I think the teachers have went above the call of duty. My daughter has ADHD and the teachers work with me and my daugher in making sure she stays on task and does not fall behind. This is greatly appreciated as education is important.

Lima West Middle School
503 North Cable Rd, Lima, OH  45805
Last modified Lima West Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lima West Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.