Lockland, OH

Posted October 13, 2010
It's a great school that has good teachers that cares about the kids educations. The teachers will work with a child one on one if they are having any kind of issues. They have a wonderful staff and its in a very nice area of town.

Posted March 24, 2010
My son is in Kindergarten and is somewhat developmentally delayed. I had some reservations about sending him to a regular Kindergarten class, especially Lockland, the school I attended while growing up. So far I am impressed with his teacher. She has been excellent in teaching my son and has been very open in ways to help my son and has sought out new ideas from other teachers in order to help him with some of his issues. It is definitely a different school than when I attended. It is nice to walk down the hall and be addressed by the teachers and principal by name. I don't know if you would get this personal touch in a bigger school. It certainly has exceeded my expectations so far, I hope it continues.

Lockland Elementary School 2

Posted May 23, 2007

Posted August 26, 2003
I personally would not send my daughter to any other school other than Lockland. It has been a wonderful experience for myself and my daughter. It has that personal touch that most public schools don't have. All of the children get to know each other, and all the teachers actually get to know each individual child and their needs. The school reminds me of one great big family. And I'm glad my daughter gets to experience the warmth of that. Thank goodness the community pulled together and past the school tax levy so we can continue to have such a wonderful school district for our children in this community.

Posted August 10, 2003
This School is great especial for those who have learning disablities! My son who Has always had a hard time in school is now making A's and B's ... and All because it is a small class group and more one on one time with teachers not to mention the special tutors they have! It is great place to start out and to conitue to grow!

Lockland Elementary School
200 North Cooper Ave, Lockland, OH  45215
Last modified Lockland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lockland Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top