Posted January 27, 2009
My son is in the gifted program at Lakeview and his teacher is the best! She will email me or send me a note their is so much comuniation. I am very happy.

Posted September 04, 2008

Posted February 25, 2008

Posted June 07, 2007

Admiral King Elementary School 2

Posted January 14, 2006
My son received a great education in his Kindergarten year. He had caring teachers and he thrived and learned a great deal. In first grade, his teacher is very impersonal and the level of education he is receiving is poor. The principal has treated us very poorly in our meetings. I wish to enroll him somewhere else, even if I have to home school him.

Admiral King Elementary School 4

Posted October 25, 2005

Admiral King Elementary School
1953 West 11th St, Lorain, OH  44052
Last modified Admiral King Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Admiral King Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.