Lorain, OH

Posted July 25, 2011
I am a student who has gone to whitter it is an amzing school i love all the teachers there they are kind of like my second famiely in the morning when i woke up could not wait to go i love it there its is a very strickt school i love that soo we hade hardly any bulleing over all i love everything about that i was in all honers classes last year and we always got new chalnges i loved that my test scores went up higher in math i also got all a's and b's soo overall i just love the school

Whittier Middle School 4

Posted August 04, 2009
Im a student at the school. I think if there was more color on the out side of the bulding, like flowers or art work, it would feel more like an art school than a prison.

Posted April 21, 2009

Posted January 20, 2009
My child attends at whittier and she thinks its a great school.Its the best middle school in lorain.They have early collage program there and after school actvities.But if your child likes to get in problems its not good.It is very scrict and peer freindly.

Posted March 22, 2008

Whittier Middle School 2

Posted February 12, 2008

Whittier Middle School 4

Posted September 19, 2006
My child attends Whitter's Ambassador school. She likes it much better than the school she attended in San Diego. It has just the right amont of mix of individualized attention and classroom instruction. What I would like to see is additions in extracurricular activties. My daughter wants to take drama and it doesn't seem to be available. School activites such as these contributed to more family time and support for us.

Posted March 22, 2004