Lorain, OH

Posted November 05, 2014
This was the best school ever! I had a great experience in the Clearview District.

Posted February 27, 2012
I am finsihing my senior year at Clearview and i can honestly say it was the best 4 years I've ever had. It is a very tight school where almost everyone knows everyone and everyone is cool with everyone. I have nothing bad to say about this school.

Posted May 29, 2011
I found Clearview High School to be the best fit for my children. I was most proud when another local school closed and the students that were displaced and came to CHS open enrolled were not shunned...they were embrassed by the children that were already Clearview Students. The friendship bonds that were created and the welcoming from the staff and students of the CHS made the difference for the kids that lost their school, Lorain Catholic, to closing. That is only one example; from 2003 to present there has been several changes within the school; the staff; the greatness of our sports teams; etc. All of them still are in this for the betterment of our children and I appreciate itl

Posted April 28, 2010

Posted October 17, 2007

Posted April 10, 2007

Clearview High School 0

Posted November 07, 2005
Clearview High School is a wonderful place to spend four years. Creative, Educational and inspiring things are happening at CHS!

Clearview High School 0

Posted November 07, 2005
- a staff
Clearview is a great place to spend four years. It is a perfect conglomeration of diversity and academic achievement.

Clearview High School 4

Posted August 26, 2003
- a former student
I graduated from this school and it was a very good school. They just remodeled it and it looks great, practically brand new. It's teachers are very good and smart. If I had children, I would definitely enroll them there even if I had to take them myself. Best school in the city of Lorain.

Clearview High School
4700 Broadway, Lorain, OH  44052
Last modified Clearview High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clearview High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top