Posted January 20, 2012
I AM VERY PLEASED WITH DURLING MIDDLE SCHOOL. THEIR TEACHERS ARE VERY CARING AND COMPASSIONATE TOWARDS EACH AND EVERY THE STUDENT.

Durling Middle School 1

Posted May 04, 2011
parent teacher communication is terrible. when the parents are separated it is very hard to feel comfortable with the teachers when it is conference time. The teachers pass verbal judgement very uncomfortable. when asking for counseling services for my child going through a separation i was told they couldn't help us with that.....and as far as discipline it is not given out fairly and justly. I am very unamused that my child has to go to this school. I am doing all I can to get him out of here FAST!!!!!!!!

Posted June 03, 2009

Posted August 12, 2008

Posted May 11, 2008

Durling Middle School
100 North Ridge Rd West, Lorain, OH  44053
Last modified Durling Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 4-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Durling Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.