Vincent Elementary School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
Vincent has a great learning environment! The administration and staff are committed to raising the bar because we believe every child is capable and worthy of an excellent education.

Posted January 28, 2009

Vincent Elementary School 0

Posted September 15, 2008
I have 2 children that go to Vincent. I love this school, the teachers and staff are wonderful and very caring. This the best school in Lorain County.

Posted November 09, 2004
I like the school my daughter loves the school and her teachers.The teachers are very helpful to the kids and parents.They are good on saftey on the bus and at school.The principals try to help in any way they can.I have never had a problem with this school.

Vincent Elementary School 1

Posted June 23, 2004
We moved here from another school district. The actual class size was 24 - 25 students per class, not 16. My 3 children went to this school for 2 years. I hated the school; I could not wait to move from the district. The teachers were less than friendly. The principal was uncooperative. If the principal s daughter did not like your child, their life was hell. Some of the teachers did not try to help the students that were struggling. Check out how much the proficiency testing has declined in the past 4 years. Happy ending We moved! My children love their new school and their new friends!

Posted May 24, 2004
I've had children in Vincent for the past 7 years and overall I am very impressed. I have experienced 8 other schools previously (we moved alot) so I believe I have enough knowledge to say that comparatively speaking, Vincent has a lot going for it. I see that the teachers and staff are caring, concerned and committed to the students. The parents and families are actively involved and participate in many extra-curriculum family centered events. They have many ongoing programs to enrich the kids lives like the 'young authors program', the 'accelerated reading program' and the 'junior personnel program'. All 4 of my kids who have attended there have really liked school, so that tells me alot.

Vincent Elementary School 2

Posted November 15, 2003
well lets see.. Health: To start off the year My child came home with lice 3 times since going to this school, gets it every year it seems. Education: They seem to not want to spend the grant money they recieve on actual students, If your student needs special care take them elsewhere! Safety: I dropped off my child at the school and noticed the front doors wide open(propped) and numerous people wandering about(its under construction still) I signed my child in, and they tell him to go to class themself.. No escort or anything. So I do it, and did not get stopped or spoken to as I wandered the entire school.

Vincent Elementary School
2303 North Ridge Rd East, Lorain, OH  44055
Last modified Vincent Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vincent Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.