Posted April 24, 2014
I'm very excited about enrolling my daughter in LCE. i use to bus kids from there, by far they were some of the best kids on my route. i'm looking forward to being involved in the school and the activities they have for the children

Posted June 05, 2013
This is my first year there and the school is amazing. The principal knows every student by name. The teachers are awesome. The kids really enjoy going to school. I just can't say enough about how great the school is.

Posted May 06, 2010
Staff are well educated and promote a unique learning experience for each and every student. Students are challenged on an academic and social level daily and their scores show how well this works. Each student is treated with respect and in turn treat one another in this manner as well. If this school can provide such a thriving experience to learning and do so within budget guidelines it should be used as an example for public schools to follow suit. The kids are the winners here.

Constellation Schools: Lorain Community Elementary 0

Posted April 19, 2010
My son has attended the Constellation Schools his whole education life. I just love these schools so much. I feel that my child is safe and getting the best education that a school can give. I love it so much I have my daughter starting there this September.

Posted May 30, 2008

Constellation Schools: Lorain Community Elementary 0

Posted April 29, 2008
My daughter has been a student of Lorain Community School for 4 years. I am very pleased with the school and the education my child is receiving. It is my hope that Lorain Community School will have the resources to expand and provide a complete K-12 grade education

Posted September 18, 2006
My granddaughter has attended lorain community school since kindergarten, she is now in third grade. I would highly reccommend this school to anyone. I have had nothing but positives experiences with teachers and her progress. She has learned so much not just in academics,but incl.Such great characteristics!! i am a very proud parent to have my child in lorain community schooland also very grateful. Thankyou to all the staff!! your'e wonderful! keep up the excellent work. A very appreciative parent, renee garcia

Constellation Schools: Lorain Community Elementary 3

Posted June 04, 2006

Posted December 12, 2004
I am extremely pleased with LCS. The curriculum is solid. They have a character education program that works. The principal was replaced and I have found her leadership to be stellar. The teachers are top notch. Whenever I have concerns or questions they are there to talk. The parent involvement is what you make of it. They offer many family activity nights and programs throughout the year. Most schools do not offer these family nights. The teachers consistently go out of their way to make the school a fun place to learn. I would like to see more extracuricular activities after school. They do have a basketball team. The environment is clean and safe. The small classroom sizes give my children more one on one with the teacher. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted August 20, 2004
I would recommend this school to anyone! I absolutely love it! My son has attended this school for three years and his grades and behavior have improved steadily. Not only that, he has ADHD and they have done everything possible to help him feel normal and better about himself. The character education has also made a difference. I agree that those people running the projects that need volunteers should be more welcoming. The school news letter always thanks the people who volunteer to be on the committees but leaves out the names of someone who maybe can't come every day but put in 10 hrs in one day. Also, the political correctness is a little haywire because they are so worried about offending even one person. The majority of the kids want to celebrate holidays and birthdays but can't. To me, that is offensive, but it is still better than the alternative- public school. I hope it grows to include high school.

Constellation Schools: Lorain Community Elementary
201 West Erie Ave, Lorain, OH  44052
Last modified Constellation Schools: Lorain Community Elementary is a Charter school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Constellation Schools: Lorain Community Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top