Summit Academy Secondary - Lorain 5

Posted September 27, 2007
Sorry, I may have written this before, but I have to say that I am totally in awe with this school and the staff and the capabilities it has to deal with children that are ADD and ADHD. I moved to Norwalk, but kept my sons in Summit High Lorain. They have nothing like this in Norwalk. I spoke to a case worker who asked me why did I not consider my kids for Cristie Lane school, only to find out it was a school for retarded or disabled persons, which is not what Summit is about. I am now convinced that many cities, States are not aware of the need of these type of schools and how much they enhance the lives of children and families alike.

Summit Academy Secondary - Lorain
760 Tower Blvd, Lorain, OH  44052
Last modified Summit Academy Secondary - Lorain is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Summit Academy Secondary - Lorain Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.