Bad
Good

Summit Academy Middle School - Lorain 5

Posted October 25, 2013
This scool has been like a life preserver for my son and our family. They have the greatest group of caring teachers that really get to know the students they teach. In a world of too many choices from Ice Cream flavors to how to best educate the your children, Summit Academy is like a Ben and Jerry's flavor......better that most and worth every cent you pay above the cheaper, store brands. Even though the school isn't perfect, they are always willing to go above and beyond to make sure the students are learning and working up to there potential. I find it amazing that I stumbled upon them by accident and would encourage any parent who questions their child's education to consider checking it out.

Summit Academy Middle School - Lorain 5

Posted October 04, 2013
My son began at Summit last year as a 7th grader. I wish I had enrolled him a lot sooner. This environment is exactly what he has been needing for a long time. He has a lot of medical problems, so the fact that he is coming out of his shell is a feat in it of itself. The staff has been simply fantastic and very compassionate and empathetic to my sons plight. I am now in charge of the PTST and I can't get over the fact how involved the teachers are with the events that we have for the kids. The principal is such a caring, kind and understanding lady. She will do what she can to assist anyone in achieving their goals. I loved the fact that the teachers told me that they will work together as a team to make sure that my son is successful. The teachers will find whatever way is the best way for my son to learn. I can't express enough how important that is for him. He has struggled so much in the public school system and here he actually has an opportunity to succeed! They moved into a building that was a former public elementary school and it could use some renovations. I wish I could gift them enough money to start the process but I'm a single parent. Can you help?

Summit Academy Middle School - Lorain
760 Tower Blvd, Lorain, OH  44052
Last modified Summit Academy Middle School - Lorain is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Summit Academy Middle School - Lorain Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top