Horizon Science Academy Lorain 5

Posted April 17, 2014
Horizon academy has pride in providing art to the students. Some months ago the kindergarten group viewed at Lorain County Community College , a performance. My grandson , to my surprise, enjoyed the performance. This is a critical age in which young children must love the arts. The school is offerings the basics in learning.

Horizon Science Academy Lorain 4

Posted June 20, 2011
HSA is very organized and the staff is extremely friendly and concerned about building character in our children as well as educating them in the major areas of learning. Thank you , I know that enrolling my son here was the best decision I could have made! Here s to a wonderful year!

Horizon Science Academy Lorain 5

Posted April 17, 2011
It is a perfect school for students. They are working one by one. They really care about students. I am very satisfied with their curriculum.

Horizon Science Academy Lorain
760 Tower Blvd, Lorain, OH  44052
Last modified Horizon Science Academy Lorain is a Charter school that serves grades K-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Horizon Science Academy Lorain Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.