Public charter
Lorain, OH
Before care: Yes

Horizon Science Academy Lorain 2

Posted October 07, 2014
My son was being singled out by Ms. Naro a 5th grade teacher and when we tried solving the issue we got the run around and ended up taking both our children out the school. I've talked to 3 other parents that had issues with her last year but the school always seems to take her side. She was causing extreme stress for my son that was a straight A student and loved school before attending Ms. Naro's class. She's the only option the school has for a 5th grade teacher so he couldn't just switch classes. I think that's one of the school's biggest downfalls. I chose to lose out on the application fee money and the uniform shirt money so that my kids could have a happy successful year at their old school.

Horizon Science Academy Lorain 5

Posted April 17, 2014
Horizon academy has pride in providing art to the students. Some months ago the kindergarten group viewed at Lorain County Community College , a performance. My grandson , to my surprise, enjoyed the performance. This is a critical age in which young children must love the arts. The school is offerings the basics in learning.

Horizon Science Academy Lorain 4

Posted June 20, 2011
HSA is very organized and the staff is extremely friendly and concerned about building character in our children as well as educating them in the major areas of learning. Thank you , I know that enrolling my son here was the best decision I could have made! Here s to a wonderful year!

Horizon Science Academy Lorain 5

Posted April 17, 2011
It is a perfect school for students. They are working one by one. They really care about students. I am very satisfied with their curriculum.

Horizon Science Academy Lorain
760 Tower Blvd, Lorain, OH  44052
Last modified Horizon Science Academy Lorain is a Charter school that serves grades K-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Horizon Science Academy Lorain Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top