Bad
Good

Great community! Great school! Great teachers! Our family sacrificed a lot to stay in this a school district and it was totally worth it! Our daughter has just started kindergarten and she loves it!

The principals and teachers are high quality and the extra curricular activities like a 3rd and 4th grade musical are a great add. Both are my daughters are very happy and engaged.

My children attended the Head Start program there at Symmes, And My husband and I absolutey loved it! It took me some time to get used to the teachers personanities, but they are so very kind, and we developed a great relationship over time! Our Kids enjoyed the curriculum, and they gained so much knowledge to prepare them for thier future! Most of all I enjoyed the diversity the school had to offer. The only reason my children are not returning is because of a Job transfer to another city and state. As we are a bit saddened by this transition, I am currently trying to find a school that matches thier excellent Rating!

hello my name is Thomas Davidson i went to this school when i was younger but my experience with this school was wounderful i really do miss it there and i miss all my teachers that i had i do not know if they are still there but i plane on making it over there soon to visit and reminice on how greAT this school is thanks symmes u really did alot for me in the past and i hope you do the same for the children in the future

My child is in Symmes from K-4 and we are very happy with his education. We come from France (expatriates by the my husband's job) and the beginning of the school year, my child did not speak English. Thanks to this school, my child is now perfect integrated and he speaks English very well. This school has an exceptional program to help foreign childrens to learn the English language and the teachers are very attentive and extremely close to their students in monitoring the education of each child, foreign or not. Thanks a lot to the teachers for their involvement but also to the principal who created a welcoming and collaborative atmosphere for teachers, staff, and students.

Our oldest went thru Symmes from K-4 and we've been very happy with his education. Our youngest is now in second grade. The principal creates a welcoming and collaborative atmosphere for teachers, staff, students, and parents. The PTO is very active and there are many opportunities for parent involvement at school. There is also a good mix of students and diversity.

I have two boys, in KG and 1st grade. They both love the school. From my experience of meeting with the teachers, as well as simply visiting the school for many occasions, I am very impressed with the curriculum, general quality of education, personal attention to each student and extracurricular activities periodically held by the school. Parents participation is highly encouraged. The discipline at the school is on high level as well. Overall, I am extremely happy with the school.

It's great that Sycamore has the preschool program, but it would be great if there were even smaller class sizes and more teacher's aids and if it could be expanded to Maple Dale, as well. If not, it would be nice to expand the program within Symmes so that more students and families can use it. Smaller Kindergarten class sizes would also be a sure way to make families happy and increase student achievement.

Last modified Symmes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4