Bad
Good

Posted August 25, 2011
I am so happy I put my children in Homer Nash my oldest son isin first grade. He get up in the morning before me and wake me up so he couldeat before he goes to school. Yesterday it was his first day of school, he was a little nervous for a second but then he was excited, when I got home from my work program I ask him how did it go? He said I love it when do I go back again. I started laughing I told him you go back tomorrow. and you will be going to school monday through friday, He was jumping for joy. he love his teacher even though he forgot his teacher name but I told him thats ok you will know by going to school everyday . He learned alot when he was in Kindergardon. I was surprise on that.

Posted July 06, 2009
My daughter started attending this school in first grade when she left her old school she was having difficulty reading and writting they wanted to put her in a learning disabled class with in months of attending HNK she was reading at a second grade level and doing very well in all her other classes. I think they have done a terriffic job and I hope they keep it up.

Posted May 16, 2007
We are very lucky to have a school like HNK in our town. My son went there and his education was top notch. They had an excellent security system in place before most schools even thought of it. That was the first thing that caught my eye when I had my first experience with Homer Nash. The teachers, secretaries and principal not only care about our kids, but they go above and beyond to make sure that each child gets what they need. The classrooms that I have encountered over the years are exciting and fun, yet disciplined enough to get the job done. I would highly recommend HNK to anyone looking for a quality school, and to all the employees there: Keep up the great job!

Posted May 03, 2007
I have had a great experience with homer nash.. It has the greatest staff.. Always willing to help and answer any questions you have about you child.. I have a child with a ld and they have been the greatest to work with... And have helped him tremendously.. Keep up the good work to all the staff at homer nash kimball... Love you all!

Posted February 27, 2007
homer nash is the best school in ohio cause techers are nice,smart,and funny. the kids are too. It's a great school!!

Homer Nash Kimball Elementary School
94 River St, Madison, OH  44057
Last modified Homer Nash Kimball Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5