Posted April 27, 2009

Posted February 25, 2009
It is my sons first year attending. The staff are a great group of professionals. He has Mrs. Bryant and I have to say she is the best teacher. She already has him reading. What a wonderful feeling when your child reads to you for the first time. What a blessing to have her for his first teacher.

Red Bird Elementary School 1

Posted September 07, 2008
I was new to the district. Upon arrival into entering my son to 3rd grade, I found that I wasn't getting the attention I would like to have as a new person to the school. And, even worse, I found that my son wasn't getting that attention either. On his first day there, he was suppose to go to Latchkey...well, they left him at the school, because the secretary argued with him, telling him he needed to ride the bus home, and he wasn't even suppose to be a bus rider. Thank God my son refused to ride the bus home, or he would have been home alone for a few hours. So, he was left at the school, and they didn't call until like 2:45 p.m. to tell me he was there. I yanked him out of that school that day.

Red Bird Elementary School 2

Posted May 29, 2007

Posted November 18, 2005
My daughter attends this school and it's WONDERFUL! The PTA is amazing. The teachers are wonderful and the Principal is awesome!

Posted October 14, 2003
The principal haidi stark is the most caring and giving professional on staff... She knows every students name and their parents names as well. The safety standard at that school is one of a kind and is very good making the school safe and the environment at optimum level for learning. The staff works in the community and with the parents one on one to always look for ways to enhance the learning of the children in the school. I love this school and its staff and hate having to move. I wish I could take the school with me.

Red Bird Elementary School
1956 Red Bird Rd, Madison, OH  44057
Last modified Red Bird Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Red Bird Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.