Bad
Good

It is my sons first year attending. The staff are a great group of professionals. He has Mrs. Bryant and I have to say she is the best teacher. She already has him reading. What a wonderful feeling when your child reads to you for the first time. What a blessing to have her for his first teacher.

I was new to the district. Upon arrival into entering my son to 3rd grade, I found that I wasn't getting the attention I would like to have as a new person to the school. And, even worse, I found that my son wasn't getting that attention either. On his first day there, he was suppose to go to Latchkey...well, they left him at the school, because the secretary argued with him, telling him he needed to ride the bus home, and he wasn't even suppose to be a bus rider. Thank God my son refused to ride the bus home, or he would have been home alone for a few hours. So, he was left at the school, and they didn't call until like 2:45 p.m. to tell me he was there. I yanked him out of that school that day.

Last modified Red Bird Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.