Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Disagree

Too much bullying at this school. Some of the children have bad intentions and ruin the learning experience for others. It's a shame.

Too much bullying at this School. My son's grades dropped dramatically over the last school year because he was being bullied. He told me a boy pulled his pants down in the cafeteria in front of everyone and everyone laughed at him. I'm wondering where the adult supervision was!? I send my child to school to learn not be humiliated.

I attended Brinkerhoff from the latter part of Kindergarten through sixth grade. Apparently, its grades have changed. My mother and aunt also attende Brinkerhoff. The top ten graduates at Mansfield Senior, when I graduated, were from Brinkerhoff as were a good number of the top ten graduates from Malabar. I hope it is still as good a school as it was then. This helps children "succeed."

I am a parent of a 5th grade student at Brinkerhoff Elementary School. I also attended Brinkerhoff throuhgout my elementary years. The teachers there are very dedicated and I feel that they have a vested interest in the students; and seeing them suceed.

Last modified Malabar Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.