Malabar Intermediate School 5

Posted May 22, 2010
I attended Brinkerhoff from the latter part of Kindergarten through sixth grade. Apparently, its grades have changed. My mother and aunt also attende Brinkerhoff. The top ten graduates at Mansfield Senior, when I graduated, were from Brinkerhoff as were a good number of the top ten graduates from Malabar. I hope it is still as good a school as it was then. This helps children "succeed."

Malabar Intermediate School 4

Posted January 21, 2010
I am a parent of a 5th grade student at Brinkerhoff Elementary School. I also attended Brinkerhoff throuhgout my elementary years. The teachers there are very dedicated and I feel that they have a vested interest in the students; and seeing them suceed.

Malabar Intermediate School 5

Posted August 24, 2004
Brinkerfoff is the best elementary school in Mansfield! At my son's Class Day (2004) at Mansfield Senior, both the Valedictorian & Salutatorian was from Brinkerhoff, not to mention the numerous other students that graduated in the top 10% of their graduating class. Great teaching & administration. I have three children who attended Brinkerhoff. They have wonderful memories & I feel confident as a parent that they received the best education in the Mansfield City School District above all the other elementary schools in Mansfield. The teachers & administration show an interest in each child, no matter the race or financial backgound. My children are proud to say they attended Brinkerhoff Elementary School.

Malabar Intermediate School
205 West Cook Rd, Mansfield, OH  44907
Last modified Malabar Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Malabar Intermediate School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top