PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted April 03, 2014
I have 2 kids currently enrolled at St. Mary's and an older sibling who attended a few years ago. The staff is wonderful and goes above and beyond what I would expect a teacher/caregiver to do. They sincerely care for each and every child that attends the school. The smaller class size has helped my kids get more attention in certain areas when needed. This school is such a blessing to us and my kids love their school. How many kids say that?

Posted April 03, 2014
St. Mary's is the perfect school for my children! I had always intended to send my children to a larger school, but what sold me on St. Mary's was the small class sizes and the amazing and supportive staff. Over the years I have volunteered at many schools as a Junior Achievement volunteer and knew the minute I stepped into St. Mary's to volunteer (before my children were even born) that this was where they needed to go. My oldest child was extremely shy when she was young, but having the small class sizes really helped her come out of her shell and now, five years later you would never be able to tell she had been so shy. My children love it as much as I do. We are so grateful that St. Mary's is our home.

St Mary Catholic School

Posted June 07, 2009
I like the school its just when children are on an I.E.P they don't want to work with them.

Posted February 20, 2007
I love St. Mary's. My husband is alumni and we now have our 4 and 5 year old boys there as well. Our 5 year old (grade K this year) attended there for Pre-K last year also and completely pulled out his speech delay (he had been in ST for 3 years prior!). I can not say enough about the staff and other parents there. By the end of the first week, the teachers and office staff new our family members by name and have always made it a very personal and loving experience for my children. They are very family oriented and almost always have something to do! I would not even think of having my children some place else for their education.

Posted October 30, 2004
I have had 3 children attend St. Mary School. I fell that it was the best choice I made sending them in a very loving, christian environment. The teachers are AMAZING! They care so much and really do want every child to succeed. They are taught to love one another and also expected to behave in a 'Jesus Like' way. They have no discipline problems and I never had any problems with anyone 'picking' on one another. The staff is truly a blessing to Mansfield. They gave my children a wonderful base and a quality education. Although it is a Catholic School, only about 50% of the children are. So if you are looking for a great grade school, look no further. St. Mary of the Snow is for anyone.

Posted September 09, 2003
This school is truely a blessing! I have two children that go to Saint Mary's, one of which has learning disabilites. They are not severe but significant enough that if he were in a publuc school he would struggle and eventually fall through the cracks of the public system. At Saint Mary's they make sure every child's needs are met and no child falls through the cracks. The teacher student ratios are great and the overall feeling of warmth a person would get from this school is a God send! Thank you St Mary's.

St Mary Catholic School
1630 Ashland Road, Mansfield, OH  44905
Last modified St Mary Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8