PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I have 2 kids currently enrolled at St. Mary's and an older sibling who attended a few years ago. The staff is wonderful and goes above and beyond what I would expect a teacher/caregiver to do. They sincerely care for each and every child that attends the school. The smaller class size has helped my kids get more attention in certain areas when needed. This school is such a blessing to us and my kids love their school. How many kids say that?

St. Mary's is the perfect school for my children! I had always intended to send my children to a larger school, but what sold me on St. Mary's was the small class sizes and the amazing and supportive staff. Over the years I have volunteered at many schools as a Junior Achievement volunteer and knew the minute I stepped into St. Mary's to volunteer (before my children were even born) that this was where they needed to go. My oldest child was extremely shy when she was young, but having the small class sizes really helped her come out of her shell and now, five years later you would never be able to tell she had been so shy. My children love it as much as I do. We are so grateful that St. Mary's is our home.

I like the school its just when children are on an I.E.P they don't want to work with them.

I love St. Mary's. My husband is alumni and we now have our 4 and 5 year old boys there as well. Our 5 year old (grade K this year) attended there for Pre-K last year also and completely pulled out his speech delay (he had been in ST for 3 years prior!). I can not say enough about the staff and other parents there. By the end of the first week, the teachers and office staff new our family members by name and have always made it a very personal and loving experience for my children. They are very family oriented and almost always have something to do! I would not even think of having my children some place else for their education.

Last modified St Mary Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8