Posted March 27, 2014
Mansfield Christian is a wonderful school. We began sending our oldest there for preschool, with the intention to transfer to public school for kindergarten. We quickly realized the value of a Christian education - kids learning at school the same values and beliefs that are taught at home and church - and have continued to send our kids there. The teachers truly care about their students and teach them more that just academics. They are learning how to know and follow Christ, even at a very young age. Everything they learn is from a biblical worldview. We are constantly amazed at what our kids are learning at school. Preschool at MCS is an amazing opportunity for kids to learn how to participate in a classroom setting, how to interact with their new friends, and how to share the love of God with those around them. The teachers do a great job of incorporating Bible, science, social studies, reading and math into the standard preschool curriculum of letters, numbers, phonics, etc. They always have fun and learn at the same time. We highly recommend Mansfield Christian School for preschool and beyond. Visit the school and you'll see the difference.

Posted March 04, 2014
We chose Mansfield Christian for our four year daughter for a preschool experience. She is an only child and needed an environment that would help her grow socially. The PreK program at Mansfield Christian is top-notch. The teachers are committed to helping children grow and develop at an appropriate pace always spreading the love of Jesus. Our daughter is growing in so many ways, far beyond our expectations. We will move onto public school for her grade school years but will always reserve the right to return to Mansfield Christian in the years to come. I highly recommend the preK program. Mrs. Lilly and her aide Mrs. Reichelderfer meet children where they are and love them and grow them and expose them to many opportunities. The academics seem right on target as well. My reluctant writer is now writing letters and beginning to write words everywhere she goes.

Posted February 24, 2014
We are so blessed to have our children at Mansfield Christian School. The teachers and staff are caring and compassionate. The school provides an excellent education for students and encourages parent involvement. We believe Mansfield Christian is the absolute best school for our kids' educational and social development. We would encourage every family to schedule a visit and let MCS speak for itself!

Posted February 20, 2014
This is our first year at MC. We are so impressed with the preschool program, the teachers, staff and the leadership at Mansfield Christian. I Wish we lived closer but well worth the 30 minute drive. The Script program has made it very affordable.

Posted November 28, 2007

Posted September 18, 2005
- a former student
I would never trade the education I received at Mansfield Christian for any other! It was wonderful and life changing!

Posted December 15, 2004

Posted November 08, 2004
- a former student
I have never went to a better school and never will. I wish I hadn't moved, so I could still go there. If you have the chance to send your child there. Do it! They will never forget there expereiance there. I know I never will.

Posted August 26, 2003

Contact Information

500 Logan Road
Mansfield, OH 44907

School website

Mansfield Christian School
500 Logan Road, Mansfield, OH  44907
Last modified Mansfield Christian School is a private school that serves grades PK-12
Mansfield Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.