Bad
Good

Eastview schools, as well as all Madison schools are rated excellent in academics. I feel they have satisfied my needs as a parent for helping my children excel in both school, and life.

Both of my children attended Eastview and I have nothing but good things to say about this school. The teachers were excellent with communicating with us, and keeping us informed on or childrens progress. They have both received there masters degrees ( with honors) now in their respected fields and I beleive this school gave them the start they needed. Great job Madison.

We liked Eastview, but are going to home schooling due to the fact that we want our kids to learn, not just pass a state test. The teachers are ok, we have had bullying problems with both boys, and when the subject is brought up not much was done.. One teacher even moved the bully next to our son in class.

As a student teacher and parent of a child who attends this school, I believe this is a great school for my son to attend. I have recieved a New England education and know the importance of fostering independent thinking skills and creativity. I have observed some of the 'affluent' schools in this area, and believe they are teaching 'to the test'. Don't let the standardized test scores fool you. I believe Eastview is one of the last schools that has child-centered learning approach, and values a true education, not what No Child Left Behind legislation dictates.

So far the teachers k and 1st have been great !!! all staff seem to take the time to listen to the kids which is great to see!!

This school some good teachers how ever I have had to remove my child from the school ! They do not follow the ieps so I do not recommend this school

I have been disappointed in Eastview so far. Not much in extracurricular activities. Madison Schools have better grade schools than this one!

Last modified Eastview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.