Bad
Good

I am thrilled with my children attending this school! They have been challenged and well taken care of. Any situation is always met with the right amount of caring and discipline. Mr. Rupert, the Principal, is a a great role model for my children and encourages the children to excel . I moved from a much more glitzy school district in Northern Ohio, and since we have moved my children have tripled their knowledge, friends, and life lessons. There are also plenty of chances for the parents to meet the staff and get involved in their child's education, the staff openly welcomes this. The sports teams regularly excel, especially in football, baseball and volleyball . Keep up the great work Madison.

The new middle school is beautiful, and hands down the best school in Richland county. The teachers are very helpful, and do a great job of keeping us informed about my children's academics. Very pleased!!

Okay I think is not a bad school at all. You dont have to pay for sports and you can play 3 sports adn not pay. I would of never known any of thing I known without that school and at least we have a school to go to that is descent. There are kids out there that will never know the things we know and yes the teachers a great and caring but do you really think that they could fix evrything? Stop every single fight stop all the bullying? No I dont think they could. That would be horrible for them and add mroe pressure for them and then they wouldnt really to be able to teach us everything that we were suppost to know.

Last modified Madison Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.