Posted May 12, 2014
I am thrilled with my children attending this school! They have been challenged and well taken care of. Any situation is always met with the right amount of caring and discipline. Mr. Rupert, the Principal, is a a great role model for my children and encourages the children to excel . I moved from a much more glitzy school district in Northern Ohio, and since we have moved my children have tripled their knowledge, friends, and life lessons. There are also plenty of chances for the parents to meet the staff and get involved in their child's education, the staff openly welcomes this. The sports teams regularly excel, especially in football, baseball and volleyball . Keep up the great work Madison.

Posted May 12, 2014
The new middle school is beautiful, and hands down the best school in Richland county. The teachers are very helpful, and do a great job of keeping us informed about my children's academics. Very pleased!!

Madison Junior High School 3

Posted October 31, 2006
- a former student

Madison Junior High School 4

Posted October 11, 2006
Okay I think is not a bad school at all. You dont have to pay for sports and you can play 3 sports adn not pay. I would of never known any of thing I known without that school and at least we have a school to go to that is descent. There are kids out there that will never know the things we know and yes the teachers a great and caring but do you really think that they could fix evrything? Stop every single fight stop all the bullying? No I dont think they could. That would be horrible for them and add mroe pressure for them and then they wouldnt really to be able to teach us everything that we were suppost to know.

Madison Junior High School 3

Posted June 26, 2006

Madison Junior High School 2

Posted November 01, 2005
There is little to no parent involvement. I went to Madison my whole life. The Jr. High is AWFUL. The teachers are GREAT and very caring, but there is constant bullying that is not being addressed. I am currently pulling my 7th grade son out to put him in private school. You have to pay to play sports because a levy has not passed in at least 12 years, not since my son was born. There are many extracurricular activities, but you may have to pay alot to join them.

Posted September 14, 2005

Posted August 15, 2005
Madison Jr. High is a Great School! I love all the teachers there. They are so nice and helpful to all of the students! The only bad part about the Jr. High is that we have no heat in the winter and no air in the summer before school gets out! Other than that this school is very great! I love Madison Jr. High!

Posted February 19, 2005
I don't feel this school puts the kids first and I'm talking about the busing issues in this school district.Its been a rough year for all the kids having to worry over all the money issues going on and if the school will be taken over by the state if the levy issue does not pass. The teachers are probably equally concerned about their jobs so I don't feel there is a very supportive educational network in the school right now for the kids to learn. I think the school has done a dis-service to all the kids that have to be bused by dropping kids off way out of the way from the regular bus stops because they want the levy to pass no matter what. The kids are being dropped off in busy traffic and highway areas with no concern of safety what so ever from anyone in this school district.

Posted January 06, 2005

Madison Junior High School
690 Ashland Rd, Mansfield, OH  44905
Last modified Madison Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Madison Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.