Posted May 12, 2014
Madison is a an excellent school system. I'm very happy my parents chose this school when we moved into the area. I feel this school provided with all of the resources to excel, and it prepared me for college and life in general. Great job Madison.

Posted March 22, 2014
The rating of 4 out of 10 is insulting to this school and the district. The results that this district achieves are remarkable given the student population. This rating must be entirely based on raw numbers and have no weighting for factors such as socioeconomic status.

Posted March 28, 2013
5 stars for Madison Schools. My three children all went to Madison Schools from kindergarten through graduation. All were well prepared for higher education after high school. Staff is caring, professional and just good at what they do. I highly recommend this district to those moving into the area

Madison High School 4

Posted July 13, 2011
I've attended Madison for about a month, and so far it seems like a great school. They're a bit behind my other school, but all and all it's pretty great. I have found wonderful friend's. From day one everyone was friendly and very welcoming. My honors biology class was advanced and I found it fun and it became my favorite class. We had more dissections that my other school.

Madison High School 0

Posted April 20, 2010
Madison is a great school, The teachers at the school are very helpful to you when you need it. Madison staff do help you prepare for college.The freshman should still be at the Jr. high, because we are way overcrowded

Posted March 31, 2010
As a senior this year, i find Madison absolutely helpful. I've had the best experience here, and have been attending Madison all my life. All of my teachers have been very helpful. Also being in a college tech prep program, it has gave me a jumpstart for college. I believe that the freshman should still be at the Jr. High, because we are way overcrowded.

Madison High School 2

Posted March 25, 2009
As a student at madison I really don't care for the school. I am a senior now and the school was crowded enough last year, then this year they added the freshmen. I think they need to focus more on their academics then their sports and their enrollment rates.

Madison High School 4

Posted July 25, 2008

Madison High School 1

Posted May 21, 2007
This school does nothing to encourage growth nor well being to its students.

Madison High School 0

Posted April 24, 2007
- a former student
As a former alumni that attended OSU, Madison did not prepare me very well for college. This school is very dedicated to its vocational program. AP classes are very minimal. If you want your student to be prepared for college, send them to Ontario or Lexington.

Madison High School
600 Esley Ln, Mansfield, OH  44905
Last modified Madison High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Madison High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.