Bad
Good

This school does an excellent job of getting the most out of its students. I'm very pleased with the education my child received.

My kindergartner has been going to this school fire three years. Two years of preschool and now she is in kinder. All I have to say is do not let your guard down with these people. Staff are VERY two faced! I have heard them complain about parents right infront of me. Also I don't trust them making sure my child gets to her after school activities. Do not trust these people whatsoever. Bus transportation is even worse! My child was left at home without a parent present. Can't wait to move to Ontario sd or Lexington sd!

My 2 kids love it at Madison South.. They have learned so much, and the Teachers and Staff are wonderful.

Nice school, the staff is friendly, and I feel my children are learning what they need to taught.

Last modified Madison South Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.