Posted May 12, 2014
Mifflin schools have done a wonderful job teaching my children the curriculum needed to help them succeed. I'm am very satisfied with our choice of area to raise my children.

Mifflin Elementary School 4

Posted September 27, 2009
I went to Mifflin as a child and now send my own son there. I love it and will be sad when he has to move on to lesser quality schools in the district. Back when I was a Madison student we had one of the best schools in the area, not so much anymore. Thanks to open enrollment :( Might consider St pete's.

Posted October 17, 2004
My daughter loves going to school everyday. I know that she is safe and in a kind and wonderful learning environment.

Posted September 28, 2004
Mifflin Elementary is an excellent school. It consists of a first class principal who knows every child by their name and needs, a number one secretary, Mrs. Cyrus, who really cares about our kids, and numerous outstanding teachers! I can't say enough about Mr. Breitinger, the Principal. He attends every PTO meeting, works Bingo almost every month, earning the school $50.00 every time he works it, he is very involved with the school and our children during school hours, as well as on his own time. The Mifflin PTO is very well organized and raises money to be put back into the school and children; computers in each class, lights in gym, new windows, books for library, etc. It also provides for numerous family activities. As with any school, I think the parent involvement could be improved upon. All and all, a wonderful school!

Posted September 13, 2004
A great small school, that uses love and respect as their tool.

Mifflin Elementary School
441 Reed Rd, Mansfield, OH  44903
Last modified Mifflin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mifflin Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top