Martins Ferry Christian School 1

Posted April 09, 2014
My nieces attend this "school" and deal with bullying from certain girls AND a teacher on a daily basis!! The faculty has yet to do a typing about the situation . I would definitely DETER any parent from enrolling their children in this "Christian" school. RIDICULOUS!!!!!! And I had to mark a star to submit my recommendation...they don't deserve it!!

Posted January 05, 2014
My kids go to Martins Ferry Christian school and its excellence help my kids do so much in one year they learned so much and they do plays and graduation for the preschoolers which really teaches the kids to be proud of there accomplishments... And the teachers are the best...... Mrs.Brunt

Posted September 13, 2013
This school is a great asset to Martins Ferry, Belmont County, and the state of Ohio.

Martins Ferry Christian School 3

Posted February 13, 2011
Would be a wonderful school if church completly supported it. Preschool is given priority on rooms and resources and space is limited. The school is low on priority scale of this church.

Martins Ferry Christian School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
MFCGS is marvelous because of the caring Christian education and attitudes the children obtain through their teachers and administrator. Small class sizes for more hands on care and instruction. High testing in all subjects and friendly atmosphere makes learning special and fun. Would recommend to any parent who wants their child to have a quality education with Christian fellowship as a major tool.

Posted October 12, 2010
I love this school because it teaches the basics-reading, writing, arithmetic-but it teaches the kids the most important life lesson: That we need to accept God as our Father, and teaches the kids what God wants of us.

Posted October 11, 2010
Martins Ferry Christian School is such an awesome school. My kids have learned so much academically and spiritually. They have such a wonderful and caring staff and they are the greatest bunch of kids I've ever known.

Martins Ferry Christian School 4

Posted October 09, 2010
The classes are small enough that children receive an excellent amount of attention. Bullying is actively discouraged, and good social interaction is taught. The teachers are carefully selected and are excellent in imparting knowledge to the students, making sure they are getting a good education that will serve them as they go on to high school and college.

Posted March 22, 2008
My 3 children all attend The Martins Ferry Christian School. It is wonderful, with the advanced cirriculum, bible teaching, and small classrooms. It's more like a big family, and the staff really takes time and truly cares about the kids.

Posted April 05, 2005
A great school, my daughter has gone there for 3 yrs. Academically I think it the best around. And the teachers and everyone involved in this school are wonderful people. I would highly recommend this school to everyone!

Martins Ferry Christian School
710 South Zane Highway, Martins Ferry, OH  43935
Last modified Martins Ferry Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-7
Martins Ferry Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.