Posted July 31, 2009
I as well as both of my sisters were students at Trinity Lutheran School. I am entering my senior year at Miami University and my sisters have graduated from college; to this day we still reminisce about our times at Trinity. Not only does Trinity offer a great education but many other programs are available to help the children excel. I was able to do very well in high school and college, my thanks goes to the exceptional foundation I received at Trinity. Trinity is not only a wonderful church and school but a family as well. I most definitely recommend Trinity Lutheran School!

Trinity Lutheran School 0

Posted December 15, 2007
I have had three children attend Trinity. I can not say enough. The staff and leadership is wonderful. All of my children excelled when they went to the public high school. What a wonderful Christian foundation they were offered at this school!!

Posted September 11, 2007
Trinity school has made great improvements over the last three years. While our children have always received a very good education, the academic program and the committment of the faculty have greatly increased in quality. When you add to this the small class size and individual attention from teachers, the nurturing environment and strong support of parents and the church, and the loving foundation of Christian education, Trinity is a great school for my children. In the last year there has also been a huge investment in the facility with new equipment for students, the roof has been entirely replaced, and recent overhaul of the inside common areas. I wholeheartedly recommend Trinity!

Posted June 18, 2007
I have had 4 children at Trinity, 2 are current students, one is in middle school and one is in high school. Trinity has done a great job with their Christian education. The transition from Trinity to the middle school was smooth (as smooth as it is for any of the elementary school kids moving up). The teachers and office staff are very dedicated to the kids. I get emails and phone calls from them quite often (almost daily if there is something going on). The LMC Camps the older kids go to are one of the highlights of their stay there as well as the class trips. I would highly recommend Trinity for an excellent Christian education.

Trinity Lutheran School 1

Posted October 25, 2005
This school is understaffed, and poorly run. Limited extracurriculars, and the building is even in disrepair.

Trinity Lutheran School
220 S Walnut St, Marysville, OH  43040
Last modified Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Trinity Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.