Navin Elementary School 4

Posted February 25, 2012
This school is awesome, my child as been there since kinder and is sad that it only goes to 4th grade. I would love for her to stay there forever. The staff is great and really want parents to be involved. There is not enough parents that are in my opinion or the school would be off the charts!

Navin Elementary School 3

Posted May 16, 2011
Both of my children have been attending this school since Kindergarten, though in different grades. Our experiences with the teaching staff have been hit and miss, ranging from great to disappointing. The staff is relatively young and in my opinion inexperienced, though they are making use of current technologies and up-to-date with latest practices, they are not as well equipped to handle the varied personalities and behaviors of todays children. The current principal is an experienced professional, and well liked by students and parents. We hope this principal stays with the school as we have seen two others take this position and leave after a short time.

Navin Elementary School 5

Posted May 25, 2008

Navin Elementary School 5

Posted February 20, 2007

Navin Elementary School 4

Posted November 11, 2005

Navin Elementary School
16265 County Home Rd, Marysville, OH  43040
Last modified Navin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Navin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.