PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted June 17, 2014
My children have flourished and thrived here for the last 3 years. If you are looking for a Christ-centered environment for your children to excel in while they are learning, then here's your answer. The teachers and staff are caring and involved. They also work with you financially!

Posted October 30, 2013
My sisters and I attended Liberty Bible Academy Middle School. We had a wonderful experience. We were well prepared academically, and all graduated high school and college with honors. The thing that meant the most to me was the caring atmosphere and sense of family and unity. There was no bullying - we all looked out for each other. I'm still friends with almost everyone I graduated 8th grade with. I also appreciated the strong spiritual focus. The Biblical teaching I received, inspired me in my personal relationship with God, and motivated me toward ministry and service to others.

Posted September 23, 2011
This is an exceptional school with excpetional staff and faculty. Our twins attended for most of elementary school and were so well prepared they did college classes in 11th and 12th grade. They so loved everyone there they would occasionally volunteer through-out high school and visit while on college breaks. if you are looking for somewhere peaceful, loving and solidly Christian along with having excellent academics, you are looking for LBA.

Posted September 20, 2011
LBA is an awesome school with a loving Christian environment ! Best school in the Cincy area !!!

Posted September 19, 2011
I homeschooled my daughter and was looking for a private school that was going to give the attention I felt my daughter needed. LBA has been the best thing that has happened for our family. The teachers are fantastic and the school is a great place!

Posted September 19, 2011
The best school ever. The teachers are absolutely top-notch. They truly care about their students and their achievement academicallly, socially, and spiritually.

Posted March 14, 2011
Undoutedly the best preschool program around. I am a mother of 8 and have had my children over the years in various preschool settings from montessori to other local preschools and LBA is the best of the best in my opinion. It is a very caring and nurturing environment which is very conducive to learning. Because of what is expected of children in Kindergarden, it is a must to enroll your child in preschool for a head start. We love LBA and the values they are also reinforcing with my child.

Posted February 12, 2011
My family loves LBA. My three children have attended LBA since kindergarten. The three of them eagerly go to school in the morning with big smiles, although I clarify that my oldest son graduated from 8th grade at LBA and he is now a high honor junior at St. Xavier High School. At LBA the atmosphere is very loving, while also very structured, creating an ideal atmosphere for learning. Classes are small so that each student is challenged at their individual level. All students are encouraged to live for Christ and receive a strong Biblical foundation. My children have a sensitive moral compass to discern right from wrong. My oldest comes back from school to share with me how some of his reading assignments or peers' beliefs do not align with God's Word, so he knows to be watchful. LBA has complemented the teachings my children receive at home and church so that they know to seek Jesus' will in what they do.

Posted December 08, 2009
You notice the difference at LBA the moment you step in the door. There is a spirit of peace and love. Each child is cared for and encouraged. God's Word is honored and included, which no public school could ever do. We plan for our daughter to go through all the grades here at LBA.

Liberty Bible Academy

Posted July 23, 2009
LBA is an awesome school. The teachers are great they show its just not a job, but they love what they do. The administrative staff is very caring and the school its elf displays an Christ like attitude. I am very greatful for the one on one time the second grade teacher spent tutoring my child. She is know alot more confident academically. I would recommend LBA to anyone.

Liberty Bible Academy