Posted February 13, 2014
Teachers really care about the well-being of the children. They are interested in the child's home life and tie in classroom learning to their home life. Also, parents at this school are top-notch, highly involved and are interested in making the school the best possible experience for their children.

Posted January 31, 2013
We are so happy that our student is at such a caring, supportive, wonderful institution. We have really seen him blossom intellectually, emotionally, and socially since he has been at MAC. :). My heartfelt thanks go out to all of the teachers, staff, and administrators there. You are doing wonderful work!

Posted January 16, 2012
I can't begin to say enough about the positive experience our children receive at MAC. From the excellent teachers (from preschool through elementary!!) to a hands-on excellent principal (we have always been able to stop in to talk with the principal at any time), we couldn't have chosen a better academic and nurturing environment than MAC. The teachers respect each child's maturational level and, at the same time, allows them to work at their own academic challenge level. Learning is so much fun and exciting at MAC! Our children (and the other students I've interacted with) have so much confidence and self esteem - Montessori is the only way to go! If you are looking for a school where your children can really excel at their own pace, MAC is for you. My children's school is a true partnership - the other great parents, fantastic teachers and helpful staff -- together have created a wonderful community for my children. Thank you MAC!

Posted January 13, 2012
MAC not only taught my children academics, it taught them life lessons and skills. The teaching staffs' ability to work with each child at their individual pace made every child feel important and successful, while being able to develope social skills in the multi-age environment. The teachers, administration and office staff were always willing to help me but most importantly, to make every child feel that this was their community.

Posted October 18, 2011
My niece and nephew attended the preschool/kindergarten 3 year program, and most recently my daughter attended it. I cannot say enough about what a valuable experience it was for us. I give a lot of credit to the wonderful teachers and curriculum at MAC that my daughter has been able to blossom into the confident 6 year old she is today. My husband and I are convinced that the influences of her experiences at MAC have really allowed her positive traits to shine and have helped teach her how to handle various difficult situations. I am sure that the effects of MAC will be far reaching for her. Additionally, I found that the administrative staff at MAC was very helpful during some challenging situations with our family. I am grateful that they were so gracious, understanding and flexible.

Posted August 25, 2011
My two children attended MAC for a combined total of 12 years. The adminstration and teachers are dedicated to a high quality learning environment and the tight knit school community is loved by parents and students alike. Furthermore, a fine curriculum delivered via the Montessori learning philosophy provides an educational foundation that consistently tests at the top of every scale. The best measure of a school, however, may be the later success of the students. Like many other MAC students, my children have moved on to excel in a top-rated high school in a rigorous college prep curriculum. The rock-solid foundation in the fundamentals of language arts, math, sciences, social studies, cultural areas and foreign language has been one key to their success. Moreover, the depth and breadth of their experiences clearly exceed those of their well educated peers. The self confidence, independence, and leadership skills built through the Montessori method are also evident. Our MAC experience will always remain in our hearts as a great decision that has continued to meet our expectations as we have moved forward. I highly recommend this school and continue to stay in touch.

Posted May 10, 2011
Two of my children attended MAC. They are thriving in our neighborhood high school and middle school, both in and out of the classroom. Academically, they're knocking the cover off the ball. Of course their excellent grounding at MAC does have its downside - before starting in our High School, one of my children had read virtually every book required in Junior and Senior AP English.

Montessori Academy Of Cincinnati 0

Posted August 03, 2008
my grandson goes to montessori academy and i cannot imagine any school even coming close to the excellence of this school and its staff

Posted June 23, 2007
Now Montessori Academy of Cincinnati and includes pre-school through 8th grade. Our son graduated from 8th grade and our daughter from 6th this year. We have been there for three years and are thrilled with the school. The individual learning plan is a real plus. For instance, our son was 3-4 years ahead in reading and a year behind in math in relation to his public school class. At MAC, he was able to capitalize on his reading skills while not only catching up in math, but gaining the feeling of being really good at it. We love MAC!

Montessori Academy Of Cincinnati 1

Posted October 17, 2004

Montessori Academy Of Cincinnati
8293 Duke Boulevard, Mason, OH  45040
Last modified Montessori Academy Of Cincinnati is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Montessori Academy Of Cincinnati Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.