Posted April 24, 2015
Montessori Academy of Cincinnati teaches children "how" to learn and think without telling them how to solve problems.

Posted February 20, 2015
MAC is the place where my children first learned how to learn. The hands on approach helped develop their enthusiasm for solving problems. The teachers fostered curiosity and independence. They do a wonderful job there.

Posted December 02, 2014
MAC is a high quality, professional and loving environment for my child. The facility is the best in the area, and the teachers and support staff are wonderful.

Posted October 07, 2014
Montessori Academy of Cincinatti is an excellent school. Great teachers, great building, great office staff, good teach to child ratio.

Posted February 13, 2014
Teachers really care about the well-being of the children. They are interested in the child's home life and tie in classroom learning to their home life. Also, parents at this school are top-notch, highly involved and are interested in making the school the best possible experience for their children.

Posted January 31, 2013
We are so happy that our student is at such a caring, supportive, wonderful institution. We have really seen him blossom intellectually, emotionally, and socially since he has been at MAC. :). My heartfelt thanks go out to all of the teachers, staff, and administrators there. You are doing wonderful work!

Posted January 16, 2012
I can't begin to say enough about the positive experience our children receive at MAC. From the excellent teachers (from preschool through elementary!!) to a hands-on excellent principal (we have always been able to stop in to talk with the principal at any time), we couldn't have chosen a better academic and nurturing environment than MAC. The teachers respect each child's maturational level and, at the same time, allows them to work at their own academic challenge level. Learning is so much fun and exciting at MAC! Our children (and the other students I've interacted with) have so much confidence and self esteem - Montessori is the only way to go! If you are looking for a school where your children can really excel at their own pace, MAC is for you. My children's school is a true partnership - the other great parents, fantastic teachers and helpful staff -- together have created a wonderful community for my children. Thank you MAC!

Posted January 13, 2012
From the director, to the teachers and all the staff ... the hands-on nurturing approach to education has been phenomenal for my children! Nothing is better than MAC for your child - if you want the best!

Posted January 13, 2012
MAC not only taught my children academics, it taught them life lessons and skills. The teaching staffs' ability to work with each child at their individual pace made every child feel important and successful, while being able to develope social skills in the multi-age environment. The teachers, administration and office staff were always willing to help me but most importantly, to make every child feel that this was their community.

Posted October 18, 2011
My niece and nephew attended the preschool/kindergarten 3 year program, and most recently my daughter attended it. I cannot say enough about what a valuable experience it was for us. I give a lot of credit to the wonderful teachers and curriculum at MAC that my daughter has been able to blossom into the confident 6 year old she is today. My husband and I are convinced that the influences of her experiences at MAC have really allowed her positive traits to shine and have helped teach her how to handle various difficult situations. I am sure that the effects of MAC will be far reaching for her. Additionally, I found that the administrative staff at MAC was very helpful during some challenging situations with our family. I am grateful that they were so gracious, understanding and flexible.

Montessori Academy Of Cincinnati
8293 Duke Boulevard, Mason, OH  45040
Last modified Montessori Academy Of Cincinnati is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Montessori Academy Of Cincinnati Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top