Mason Middle School 0

Posted April 25, 2010
i do not agree with ANY of these ratings. i am a first hand student and from my experiences mason middle school is far below what mason says it is. the science program is incredibly weak, the teachers fly out the door at 2:15 sharp, and the teachers i have had this year teach strait out of the book. if you have the choice send your child to a private school, i am leaving mason and going to a private school next year due to my terrible experience.

Mason Middle School 4

Posted April 24, 2010
Mason is a good place to live and with a little more help, let's keep it that way!

Mason Middle School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Very well organized school!

Posted September 09, 2009
I am a student at mason middle and I love it there! The teachers always find a way to make learning fun!

Posted September 05, 2009
Im a Student at MMS ad its just a great school.. bunch of nice people, great teachers.. and i for all those new ids i know how you feel but you wont i repeat wont be made fun of.... trust me if you come to this school you will hear about me and a girl.. but dont worry about cause half of that is made up stuff.. hope to see you guys at the school cause we need new people (not that i dont like the old people.. they are just getting boring :) again i hope to see you there (im a eighth grader so if you goin to 7th grade you will be calledasevy.. dontfreak out cause its not really insulting its just a coolway to say it)

Posted July 22, 2009
I was worried about how my son would adjust to MMS, but I should have known that the great teachers on his team, and the supportive administrators would make it a breeze! He's been challenged by his Advanced Math classes, though gifted couse use 'going up a notch.' I'm excited that he'll be able to do some pre-AP coursework, as well as Spanish for high school credit this year.

Posted March 25, 2009
I have been in Mason since 3rd grade and am transferring to another school and will really miss having to miss 8th grade here. It's a really good school that's seperated into teams so you have this group of 100 or so students that you know without being overwhelmed by the other 1500 students. The teachers are great and the clubs and activities range from a competitive writing team to a competitive math team to a running club that jogs in the winter.

Mason Middle School 4

Posted January 14, 2009
I like mason because it teachers fairly well. They perpare you for life. I am a student,i dislike the fact they do not give us snow days

Posted September 06, 2008
i am currently at mason middle school. i am in the gifted program and feel that i am lucky to embrace my abilities there and i also know there is a great special eeds program. As well as being a graet school overall. the teachers have got to be the best you can get, wanting to help in any and every way they can.

Posted September 02, 2008

Mason Middle School
6370 South Mason Montgomery Rd, Mason, OH  45040
Last modified Mason Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mason Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top