Massillon, OH

Posted December 13, 2007

Posted August 11, 2007
All of my children have gone to Gorrell. The principal and teachers work with you to help your child. I also love that everybody knows everybody. It is a wonderful learning environment.

Posted December 25, 2004
I was worried about my son being in Massillon public school district. You hear so many people say that the elementary schools do not receive the money they should because of high school football being the most important thing. I am very impressed with the school and teachers. They are some of the best teachers I have ever met(and I compare them to my father who is a teacher).

Posted April 13, 2004
My 2 step-children are currently attending and they both just love it. The teachers are very dedicated to their students and are always willing to go that extra mile if needed. I have had the pleasure of volunteering in the classroom and I am amazed at how well the curriculum is handled. I also love the fact that the principal makes random stops in the classrooms just to say hello to the students which makes the students feel important.

Gorrell Elementary School
2420 Schuler Ave NW, Massillon, OH  44647
Last modified Gorrell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gorrell Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top